Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder

by Maybelline

Now fit happens from start to finish! This silky lightweight finishing powder has a hint of colour for a seamless natural look.

Alguien conoce un dupe de este polvo? Es mi favorito hasta ahora pero no pienso volver a comprarlo ya que no es libre de crueldad animal 😔Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder
Is there a specific shade recommended for baking? If purchasing a concealer, my shade is a light-neutral or light-medium depending on the brand
Start your review of Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder!
Overland Park, KS
Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by avery B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I highly recommend this product! I have used it for years and it is one of my favorites and it is a great price! Leaves my makeup looking amazing and I love that it comes with a mirror and a sponge!
Mauldin, SC
Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Iy Jae Hae M.
Love this powder! It’s affordable, it matches my skin tone and a little goes a long way. I love to lightly pat it under my lower lash line so no eyeliner or mascara run.
Eagle, ID
Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Valarie S.
I am new to loose finishing powder and find this Maybelline product to be great. I picked a really light color to hopefully cover some of my dark under eye circles. I use this with other make up as well and it seems to be very complementary
Sacramento
Maybelline FIT ME® Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Farhat K.
Ok this powder is really really good. It looks so smooth and it’s not actually that expensive you guys need to try this. It’s gorgeous and you guys will love it✨✨✨😍😍
This is my favorite under eye setting powder! It does not crease or cake at all under the eyes which can be a problem area for me! I used it immediately after putting on my under eye concealer.
Kensett, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a Fine job setting my makeup and soaking up some oil emergencies during the day. It’s a bit Cakey on my skin and the shade is not sheer enough for a finishing powder of my preference.
S Setauket, NY
I love this finishing powder. It smooths out my makeup look without taking away my contour after I’ve done my makeup. I definitely recommend this product because it’s not expensive and works great.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Es un buen producto pero los valores de su empresa no están alineados con los míos. Aún a estas alturas hacen experimentos con animales
Haines City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
El mejor polvo que e probado hasta ahora! Deja la piel con efecto de filtro, controla la grasa y parece recién aplicado durante todo el día pero no llega a ser resecante mi piel es mixta y me funciona de maravilla. Ahora seguro estarán preguntándose porque si digo tantas cosas buenas de este producto le doy una estrella, y es que recién me di cuenta que maybelline no es libre de crueldad animal, y eso me hace muy triste ya que sus productos son de lo mejor que e probado 😟 Por esta razón no volveré a comprar de esta marca
annandale
Purchased at: Target
I believe this is dry skin friendly, I have high end setting powders,this has become one of my favs!! I got the color deep and I have a neutral under tone if that helps!