• Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder Light
  • Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder Deep
  • Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder Medium Deep
  • Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder Medium

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Now fit happens from start to finish! This silky lightweight finishing powder has a hint of color for a seamless natural look. Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder is a mineral-based formula designed to help control shine and smooth skin’s texture with a hint of color. This mineral powder provides the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base. Start Fit. Finish strong. Now Fit happens from start to finish! This loose setting powder is available in a collection of shades to fit any skin tone.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply with a brush. Swirl brush into powder, tap excess and lightly dust over face. Can be used alone or on top of makeup.

TALC DIMETHICONE SILICA [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D199065/1

• Does anyone know where I can get this from in the UK? 1 Answers
  • This product has no flashback and it is such a good produ...1 Answers
  • Does this powder have flashback?3 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder

Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Great setting powder. This can be applied with brush or sponge. I like using the sponge for a more natural look. This sets my foundation in place nearly for around 5-6 hours or so, testing without setting spray, longer with it. After that, I do have to do a retouch. I don't recommend this for mature skin under eye powder to set a concealer since it's too heavy and looks awful for that. Maybe for younger people it looks amazing, not sure about that. Nonetheless, it is excellent for getting the rest of the face. It is just not too fine for the under eye. For its price and longevity of the makeup I think its a wonderful product and highly recommend it. I wish a translucent option of this comes in a future and an under eye option as well with finer milled powder lighter than the fair color for brightening the under eye area.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
i am a AVID laura mercier loose setting powder user but sometimes that price is just not worth it so i started looking for something with a lesser price and didn’t dry me out as much as the laura did and i think i found it! This is sooooo smooth and soft! but in the winter it doesn’t dry out my skin and make my foundation crack! PROS: price, soft, great for baking, or even just a light set to keep your glow, color range, great for oily, dry, or combo skin, works with lots of foundations and concealers, skin like finish CONS: not translucent, the packaging makes a mess sometimes if you put the powder in the lid, not super lightweight
Caroline S.
Eagleville
Ok so to be honest I loved it when I first put this on, but through out the day it looks cakey, feels oily and at the same time is making me itch. What I have on: Chanel moisturizer (let it sink in for 30 minutes fore applying makeup) Chanel yellow primer Chanel foundation (les beige healthy glow) No concealer. I only used a small amount of the powder just to keep everything locked in place, but it's making my skin itch like crazy. I'm not sure if it's because my skin tends to be on the dry side or what, but I think I will not be using this.
Caspaira A.
A powder that is very soft and scent free! I use it to dust on my whole face or to set various parts of my makeup. The finish is matte. One issue I have would be with the package itself. I wish brands had lockable sifters because once you pull the sticker seal off it's going to fill up the top part of the container. It's something all brands should use for their powders so we don't risk spills or just having too much in the top when opening. But as far as the product itself goes, I really enjoy this for a light dusting over my foundation.
Yasmin A.
if you are looking for a smooth finishing, finely milled, affordable loose powder, look no further! loose powders never really worked with my skin, because they either separate throughout the day, make my skin look dry and crease and breakout, or don't really keep my makeup on throughout the day. this one, however, feels very soft and velvety, and is really nice for dusting over the skin to lock it all in place or, if you prefer, for baking as well. It does crease a tiny bit, but other than that, it is wonderful!
Sarah H.
Baldwinsville
I started using this powder over the summer and really loved it!! It set my face nicely and finish is so smooth!! I e heard that it’s comparable to Laure Geller but I’ve never personally used Laura Gellers setting powered, so I can’t attest to that. But I’d highly recommend this to anyone looking for a powder that’s on the finer, lighter side. It’s a fav!!
Tia E.
Newport News
Hard case which is good bc product can not just fall out , this powder creates a flawless finish evenI gotta out skin. Can be used alone or combination. Keep my makeup in place all day . I will continue to purchase as I love this powder
Kelsey E.
Indian Mound, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best drug store setting powder I've been able to find so far. I buy this religiously.. I use the transluscent/light one and I only use it under my eyes and in combination with powder contour on my nose. I have no complaints about the formula. Its a good powder. My complaint is the packaging. There's no way of opening it and you end up loosing a lot of product at the end because it will no longer shake out if that makes sense. There's always leftover product when I throw it away.
Annie L.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this as a dupe for a finishing powder but do not use this to bake. Leaves lines where it was immediately after application. Doesn’t help with smooth the face at all. More or less just helps dry down your makeup. I’ve used it with a wet beauty blender, dry beauty blender, brush, and still the same result.
Rebecca Lyn O.
Eustis, FL
I picked this up at Walmart because Tati kept saying how great it was.  Its very drying on
my skin, but I mix it with the Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage and some
hyaluronic acid and use this mixture daily.  It works well but has bad
flashback on its own, even blending it in, it does not take away from
flash back.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this powder good for oily skin??
Adu G.
Is this product translucent or does it leave color behind? And does it have flashback?
Jazmin R.
Chicago
Will this be good for oily skin ??😓😓 my t zone super oily....
Jasminnoir B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Im seeking for good loose powder .. should i try this one ?