Kissimmee, FL

Was it hard to match your color?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
It wasn't difficult for me to match my shade. It's hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone, but once I found this brand I haven't stopped using it!
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Dec. 2, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
For me it was preety easy to find my shade
Robin M.
Robin M.
Dec. 2, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
It was easy to find my shade! And I love it and have been using it since I found it 3years ago
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
I had no problem finding the right match for me! My skin tone is rather weird but the foundation comes in many shades!
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:19 a.m.
No, its not hard to find your true match. There are so many different shade ranges.
Andrenique H.
Andrenique H.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
No it was very easy to match
kenyetta b.
kenyetta b.
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
it was very easy to match my skin color.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
I did not find it difficult to color match my skin at all. The color in the bottle doesn't oxidize on me at all and Ivery not had anyone else I know who wears this complain of oxidation. I find that it's pretty true to color. I did go against my instinct and went one shade darker than I typically would have and it was perfect.
Ketny O.
Ketny O.
Nov. 29, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
No not at all
Shay G.
Shay G.
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
No it was not hard to match for me.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Nov. 29, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
Not at all, very easy. Wide range of colors.
Jody B.
Jody B.
Nov. 29, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
Not at all! Its quite easy to find the right match and its not that expensive either! I love it and wouldn't go to any other product again!
Srishayini S.
Srishayini S.
Nov. 28, 2016, 5 p.m.
quite surprisingly i was able to find mine easily. Im south asian and not easy sometimes. the palette card was useful.
Candice M.
Candice M.
Nov. 27, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
No it's not hard when you find a store that has all the shades the undertones are true to color this is by far the best drug store foundation
Brittana E.
Brittana E.
Nov. 26, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Not at all! I have a hard time normally since I am so light but this one makes it super easy!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Nov. 25, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Absolutely not. I just turned my front facing camera on and held the bottles close to my face for comparison
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Nov. 22, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
I found my perfect shade, no problems :)
Chantel B.
Chantel B.
Nov. 22, 2016, 12:04 p.m.
Honestly, no. Out of all of the different products out there, each one is a different shade even though the color says it's the same, Maybelline Fit Me is the best one I have found to match my color and it is always spot on. Hope this helps. Good luck! :)
Jasemyne V.
Jasemyne V.
Nov. 22, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
No I found my perfect shade
Wilmary O.
Wilmary O.
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
I found it a little hard but I did end up finding the one that goes for my skin color
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Nov. 21, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
They provide such a variety that it's not too hard. I use a shade just slightly darker, and then I will blend in their powder just a shade lighter and it perfects to my skin color.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Nov. 21, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
I found it kind of difficult. The color I got was a shade too dark but it's hard for me to match my skin tone as it is already.
marisa k.
marisa k.
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
There is a lot of different colors that you can try to match your skin tone with. For me personally, it was a little difficult because I like to match it with the rest of my body since my face is a tad bit lighter. However keep in mind, the lighting is very hard to tell inside Walmart also! I couldn't find a color that matched my skin tone... but I grabbed two different colors and mixed them and that worked perfectly for me!
Nov. 20, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I used my hand to find out the shade and put it in the light
Nov. 20, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I used my hand to find out the shade and put it in the light
Toni C.
Toni C.
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Wasn't hard at all, just done a swatch & held it to my face!
Amberlee C.
Amberlee C.
Nov. 19, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
I had a hard time matching initially. Recently at the Walgreens in my area though they are taking training really seriously for their cosmetic associates and she was a HUGE help. Check out a Walgreens :)
moe k.
moe k.
Nov. 19, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Honestly yes it was hard to match my color because either it's too light or too dark. but since it's a fairly inexpensive foundation, i always buy two and i mix them together
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Nov. 19, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
No. That's one good thing about this foundation. It comes in so many different shades
Noel H.
Noel H.
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
For me it wasn't. They have so many colors you can mix them and create your own personal shade, and it's affordable enough to be able to do that
TAMMY W.
TAMMY W.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
I find it hard. The darkest doesn't really do it for me and it doesn't help that I don't do much contouring.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
It was easy! The store usually has cards to help you match your skin color. Plus you can always test it on your hand.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
I found it hard to Match to my Skin tone. The first color i got was too dark and the second i got was too light.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:24 a.m.
No it's was actually easy , they have colors for even skin tone
sam c.
sam c.
Nov. 16, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
not at all!! there are so many different shades!
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
No many different colors
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
No many different colors
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
No it wasn't they have a lot of different shades.
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
I am constantly mixing foundations to get my perfect match. This foundation is by far the only foundation I have used (drug store and high end) that I haven't had to mix to get my perfect shade. Love it! I wear it every day to work
Amber H.
Amber H.
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
I am super pale, and while I prefer my usual foundation, this one worked in a pinch and was super easy to match!
Jessica H.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:36 p.m.
Oops. As I was saying, the first time I bought foundation inmy adult life and I got this one. It was a perfect match and went on smoothly.
Jessica H.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Not at all. I'm super pale and have a hard time finding a color that isn't too dark for me. The first time I decided to buy foundation in my adult
Leila F.
Leila F.
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Not at all! I usually have a very hard time finding a match because I have ivory skin with a pink undertone. The first time I tried fit me it worked great and matched perfect! The pressed powder they sell that matches works great when used.together as well!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
I've been searching for the right foundation for a while, because everything I tried seemed a little off. This foundation works great and wasn't hard to match my color at all!
Deirdre K.
Deirdre K.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
The Fit Me line tends to run on the cool toned side, so if you're cool/yellow toned that's awesome for you, but if you're warm-toned like me you may end up taking home a foundation that doesn't look quite right in the light of day.
Lilia B.
Lilia B.
Nov. 14, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
It was not that hard to find my shade. This foundation has many shades.
Catrall S.
Catrall S.
Nov. 14, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
It wasn't hard to find my shade at all. I use their website to find my shade.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Nov. 14, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
I sometimes have a hard time matching foundation to my skin, but I have to say with this foundation it was the easiest one to find my shade that I've ever used.
Jeul R.
Jeul R.
Nov. 14, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
No, the foundation is buildable so if you feel like your shade is too dark or light you can add a really light layer of it.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Not at all it works very well
Alma C.
Alma C.
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
It was not hard for me at all! It's harder for us brown girls to find a cosmetic line that has varieties in our shades but Maybelline definitely provided my exact match with this Fit me line and may I add it is my favorite.
Juana G.
Juana G.
Nov. 12, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Its Not hard to mach ur color.Unless ur More of a yellowy golden Color.Bc then they seem to bee either to tan or pink/really light.almost leaving ur skin Pale.But Price is Great.Last almost all day.when U set with A really good Powder.Plus Walmart is best place to Get this Product at the Cheapest Price.
Nov. 12, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
It's not hard to match your color and this is a really great product for beginners
KaLonna D.
KaLonna D.
Nov. 12, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
I went on the website and used their fit me finder and matched me up perfectly all I had to do was find the collection and colors in my drugstore and enjoy the collection! I use it for my everyday routine and I still have ample enough
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
Not at all! I've used this foundation for a while. I have super fair skin and almost all the foundations I've tried have either been too light or too dark. remember to match your color to your neck!.
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Nov. 12, 2016, 5:09 a.m.
I hear that its not hard at all to match your color. Ive only used the Fit Me Stick. I am assuming its the same.
Marny T.
Marny T.
Nov. 12, 2016, 2:05 a.m.
No..not at all.! Never had a problem with this im almost done with my first one and im planning to buy another one.!
Monei B.
Monei B.
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
No I didn't have a problem matching. I used the inside of my arm it was closest to my face skin color and if I could see it then it was a good match
Marwa D.
Marwa D.
Nov. 11, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Not at all! I got the perfect color for my skin without even trying it out at the store first. You won't regret getting it, the price really can't be beat!
Rosa W.
Rosa W.
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
Not all to me it was very easy
Lina A.
Lina A.
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Not at all! They really made a wide range of shades to make sure you find they right shade for your skin tone. I found one that matches perfectly, you can even check online and test their colors on your skin, it was an easy match for me.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Nov. 11, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
They make it TOO easy to match your color! First you need to decide if you want something illuminating (somewhat of a dewy, natural glow) or matte (highly recommend for oily or acne prone skin). They offer two different types of FIT ME, Matte + Poreless or Dewy + Smooth. You can take a test on their website and that can help you to find the perfect shade. Even if you mess up like I did my first time buying it, (they were out of my shade so I went one shade lighter) the product blends so well that it's almost impossible to mess up on the shade so long as you are close to your natural one. This is especially true if you like to highlight and contour your face! Hope this helps!
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Nov. 9, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
I match my color easy.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Nov. 7, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
It is pretty easy to see which had pink undertones and yellow undertones .
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
No it took my daughter's & I less than 10 minutes. We all have different skin tones.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Nov. 5, 2016, 3:14 a.m.
For me it was hard since you can't really tested them out at the drugstore but You can always return the foundation back and get your money back
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Nov. 1, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
There are so many shades! You shouldnt have a problem. If youre stuck between choosing two.. Go with the darker one and use a light concealer to highlight
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Oct. 17, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
no,i just went to my local drugstore and tried the samples and matched with neutral beige.
Bree A.
Bree A.
Oct. 5, 2016, 4:10 a.m.
I find it hard to find pale foundations, but Fit Me has Porcelain, which is a perfect match for me!
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Nope! I found that they didn't oxidize so what I saw on the bottle was how the colour that went on the skin :)
Helia R.
Helia R.
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
i personally had no problem finding mine , i used the fit me foundation before fit me matte and poreless . so i got the same number i used before!
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Go to Findation's website. It won't let me paste the URL. This will work perfectly if the shades you already use are very close to matching for you. This is what I used to find mine. I typed in my shade for my Bare Minerals that I already used and this shade popped up. If you can, get as many super close matches as you can. If you only have one shade in mind, go to Sephora and get skin IDed. You can use the matches they give you there to enter into Findation.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
yes. haha there are so many colors and there is already that added pressure of not being able to swatch at the drug store. but i appreciate their range of color I just wish it was easier to somehow find your color and undertone. for example when i purchased mine I had got one that was pinky and i have yellow undertones. and it was way to light. AND it oxidized so bad on me. it looked like i had an allergic reaction.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Sept. 12, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
For me it was really hard, but I have a weird skin color anyhow.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Sept. 9, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
No, since they have a great variety!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Sept. 4, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
There are a lot of variety in the lighter shades
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
Sept. 1, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
not at all!
Regina G.
Regina G.
Aug. 27, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
No I would try their website to. They have a skin tone matcher. I thought when going to the store it might be wrong but I ended up getting what they recommended based on the quiz and it matches perfectly
Deepa T.
Deepa T.
Aug. 22, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
No it has a lot of colors for different people.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Aug. 18, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Not at all. You can look at the undertone of the foundation very easily in this packaging.
Krissy G.
Krissy G.
Aug. 15, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
If your darker than 330 it is
Kim S.
Kim S.
Aug. 2, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
No it wasn't hard for me
Kaitlynn A.
Kaitlynn A.
Aug. 1, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Yes... This product always gave me a pinkish tone .. I have yet to find one that matches my olive undertone.
EK Cecelia H.
EK Cecelia H.
July 26, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
It depends on your undertones. If you have more punk undertones, then finding a shade match should be just fine. I have very olivey undertones, so finding a shade was quite difficult. Shade itself is well ranged, just not undertones.
Austyn J.
Austyn J.
July 24, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
I actually have to mix two color together in the summer to get my perfect color. Other wise it's wonderful.
July 23, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
It wasn't that hard, the first color I got was a 310 and it was darker than my skin but it made me look like I had tan. The second time I chose a 235 and it was the perfect color for my skin. I love using this foundation it works great on my skin. I love how it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it looks great!
July 23, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
July 20, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
It was quite hard I have one too light and one too dark and mix those two together for the perfect colour.
Getzaly B.
Getzaly B.
July 20, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
No they have a wide range just make sure to match it according to the season as I made the mistake of getting a lighter one during summer!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
July 16, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
It wasn't too hard, they have a good selection. You can easily see the colors with the bottle design too.
July 12, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
No! Not at all. There are so many colors and different undertones to match everyone
July 12, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
July 10, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
It was not hard At all for example if you go to target they have the color shades and you just see which shade fits best for you .
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
July 8, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
A little just because they are so close in shades. Not a huge different it shades.
Salty L.
Salty L.
July 8, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Not at all. I'm medium color n t best thing s they have something for everyone.
Molly F.
Molly F.
July 6, 2016, 8 p.m.
I'm extremely pale and this was super easy to figure out my color (120 classic ivory).
Marilyn H.
Marilyn H.
July 3, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
No they have a very good range of color with different undertones too
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
June 30, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
I have such an odd undertone and I'm really pale. so everything looks orange, or like a ghost face, and this is my go to foundation bc its the ONLY one high end and drug store that i have found to match me
June 29, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
This is the only foundation that actually was true to the color on the bottle. I have really fair skin and this is the only foundation that works for my skin tone.
June 29, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
June 29, 2016, 9:45 a.m.
all, it was very easy because the product was a transparen't pot that lets you see the colors easily
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
June 28, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
I've found this foundation the easiest to match my skin tone to. I have a almost perfect match. It's a great foundation.
joan R.
joan R.
June 28, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
It was very easy for me to match my skin tone. The really good thing about the Maybelline fit me foundation is that even if its not your exact skin tone it'll somewhat match.
Alma O.
Alma O.
June 28, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Because they have a good range of selections, it shouldn't be that difficult to find the right match.
lenska u.
lenska u.
June 28, 2016, 9:24 a.m.
For me it was a little bit hard . So i had to buy two different shades and then it matches perfectly.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
June 27, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
I have weird undertones to my skin to where I'm pale but still need something on the tan side and have had difficulty finding the perfect shade.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
June 24, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
With such a wide-range of colors, it wasn't hard at all! Granted I'm on the lighter side of the spectrum, and I do think they could cater to women of color better, but overall (and especially for a drugstore brand) it's a great selection. I will say however that my shade in the matte/poreless version was more spot on and the dewy finish version (for my shade) was slightly more pink. Just something to keep in mind, depending on which one you try!
beatrice V.
beatrice V.
June 22, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
This foundation is true to color by taking a looking at which color you think is for you , would actually be for you ! I live by this foundation .
June 22, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
No, it was not very hard to find a match. The colors blend in really well. It's a great product.
Liz C.
Liz C.
June 20, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Ok, so I am really pale, so, naturally, I bought the lightest color (110). This was a little too dark for me, the lightest color was pretty yellow toned, whereas my skin is very pink. If i blend it to right under my chin you can't see the difference, but if you are very pale, it might be difficult to find your color.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
June 19, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
It is not hard to match your color at all! it comes in many colors so it is easy to find your perfect match
Erin G.
Erin G.
June 16, 2016, 9:40 p.m.
Not at all.. it kind of adjusts to your skin
Gayzele M.
Gayzele M.
June 16, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
For me no it was not hard at all.
Lois M.
Lois M.
June 12, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
First, you want to figure out if you have warm tones or cool tones in your skin. You can find ways to do this online. Secondly, I like bringing someone else along for first time foundation buys, so I can hold it up to my face and they can give me their opinion. :)
Becky C.
Becky C.
June 11, 2016, 7:44 a.m.
I'm very fair skinned, so usually I pick ivory and it works great.
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.
June 10, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
To me, it was hard. But I learned that I have to use less than usual and then it matches perfectly
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
May 25, 2014, 5:50 p.m.
Not for me, because I am always the lightest shade!
Angela J.
Angela J.
April 4, 2014, 3:20 p.m.
I thought I found the right match, took it home and it was too dark and orange on my skin tone. I'm very fair and have a hard time finding a shade that is light enough with pink undertones as opposed to yellow. I found that it's better for me to go for a more expensive and better quality foundation, because I seem to just waste money on drugstore brands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 12, 2014, 9:45 p.m.
Not for me. I went for the color that was closest to me and I got a perfect match.
Elana K.
Elana K.
March 9, 2014, 11:18 p.m.
Somehow this is the only brand so far that matches my skin EXACTLY.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 9, 2014, 6:49 p.m.
Yes! Every color that I tried was very subtly off. I think it is the undertones in it.
tiffani b.
tiffani b.
Feb. 21, 2014, 8:45 p.m.
Very much so. i am light and it seems like i can't find a shade light enough for me without it coming off as orange. :(
Laura A.
Laura A.
Feb. 18, 2014, 11:58 a.m.
The color I chose blended right into my skin. It's almost undetectable.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Feb. 17, 2014, 11:04 a.m.
I actually had a slight issue with this. I am extremely pale so when a company has a couple of shades I just go for the lightest and it works fine. This one I have to mix the two lightest shades to get it right.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Feb. 14, 2014, 7:11 p.m.
Surprisingly no. It was very easy for me to match the foundation to my skin tone. I usually have a difficult time, so this was a definite plus.
Jan. 19, 2014, 3:30 p.m.
Not at all! The color I ended up getting is a great match!!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Jan. 19, 2014, 4:45 a.m.
Not at all . it was super easy and they have loads of shades .
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Jan. 17, 2014, 11:03 a.m.
Very easy to find your shade! Lots of varieties!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Jan. 12, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
I thought it was easy to find my color.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Jan. 11, 2014, 5:57 p.m.
Not for me, I opened two and they were just a few shades away from each other. the one I use is a perfect match for my skin color
El P.
El P.
Jan. 7, 2014, 9:06 p.m.
I actually find it to be one of the few foundations that has a really good matches for women of colour (as was the case with me!)
Nancy (Yuan Si) J.
Nancy (Yuan Si) J.
Dec. 13, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
It was easy! Surprisingly since I usually have trouble matching my Asian skin tone to drugstore foundations (the beige-ness ughhh).
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nov. 21, 2013, 11:42 a.m.
No not at all! I love this foundation and if it is hard for you to usually match a foundation to your skin tone, this one is semi-easy. Good luck (:
Emily C.
Emily C.
Nov. 20, 2013, 7:53 p.m.
There are so many colors to choose from! Try looking at two colors then eliminating one.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Nov. 19, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
Not at all. I struggle with finding colors light enough for my skin without being too yellow. 110 was my absolute perfect shade.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Nov. 18, 2013, noon
Not at all. I just tested a little on my hand while I was still in the store
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Nov. 8, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
It was really easy for me. It's one of those things that you have to find the right brand for your color. I have gone through a lot of different kinds and never found one that has matched so well as this one.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Nov. 6, 2013, 9:22 p.m.
I found it quite easy actually. They separate the foundations into Fair, Medium and Dark.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Nov. 5, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
For me it was easy but only because I am very pale (the lightest color they have) and all I have to really do is hold the bottle to my face. But, I have known a few people who had to go back and find a different color. I believe that was mainly because they did not know their undertone. It never oxidized so it is fairly true to the color in the bottle.
Tiki B.
Tiki B.
Oct. 17, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
Yes, I had to buy two colors and mix them to make my color
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sept. 15, 2013, 1:22 a.m.
When I got mines it was a tad bit too light and I fixed it by applying a darker powder over it.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Sept. 14, 2013, 8:58 p.m.
No. You just need to know what your undertone is. If you have found other foundations that are a good match for you, I would suggest visiting findation.com This website allows you to enter in other foundations that you have used before that matched you to find what color would most likely fit you with other brands and formulas. If you are still not sure if you will find a good match make sure to purchase from a store that open container returns.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Sept. 8, 2013, 10 a.m.
Yes. In fact, impossible. They do not have a good enough variety for women of color.
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Sept. 3, 2013, 9:47 p.m.
Not for me. My color was right there, they have so many different shades its hard not to have your color there.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Aug. 31, 2013, 7:51 p.m.
Not for me I am African American and 355 coconut worked fine for me. It appeared off at first but once it set it was quit nice.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Aug. 31, 2013, 10:01 a.m.
Yes, I had to mix two shades.
Maia Y.
Maia Y.
Aug. 1, 2013, 4:15 p.m.
It was hard for me. I am African american and have mixed heritage. Theres American Indian, french, African, and Irish blood running through my veins lol but i am a 320. I went more for the lighter shade than the darker because I bought it during the summer and could let it bake into my skin and bronze my face a bit with my blush and bronzer while still being able to use the same foundation in the colder months where my skin gets fairer.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
July 29, 2013, 12:07 a.m.
It was for me, it seems I was somehow between 2 shades. One would be to light sometimes and the other would be to dark sometimes. I just struggled with finding the perfect fit. I ended up not liking this foundation to much n the end either.
Abby K.
Abby K.
July 26, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
I found that it was very easy to find the right shade! In the store there is a display with a plastic film tinted with each shade. You'll know which shade is perfect for you because it will disappear on your skin. Super simple!

Join Now