Gena C.
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA

So ladies out there using this currently how is this product on dry skin cause that is my skin type i and light skinned with uneven skin tone cause of my vitiligo and i wanted to know what ladies would say about my situation !!!????
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
June 16, 2014, 8:18 p.m.
I am pale as pale gets. My skin is so dry it sometimes flakes off. This od my favorite foundation. Its a bit greasy, but on dry skin its perfect. It helps make your skin look dewy instead of dry. I'm also very pale and 110 Is perfect for me. Try it out! Its awesome
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
June 2, 2014, 1:44 p.m.
I have combo skin, I get oily near my nose and forehead but I have extremly dry cheeks! I love this foundation for my skin it doesn't cling to any of my dry patches at all and it gives a very natural look when it is all set. One tip is to make sure you use a moisturizer before you apply just so it makes the application a little bit easier and to make sure your skin is moisturised through out the day!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
May 24, 2014, 1:18 a.m.
Dry skin can be tricky using any beauty product, especially a foundation. The key of course is a consistent moisturizing routine and/or a foundation with a built-in moisturizer and SPF. FIT foundation is predominately designed to match skin-tone, rather than skin-type. It has a somewhat buildable coverage, but generally it is on the heavier side with a matte finish. As such, dry skin will be readily apparent. You can test whether it works for you by using some light applications in a few areas and blending well before committing to an overall coverage. But, if dry skin is a major concern, I'd recommend looking for foundation intended specifically for dry skin with a silkier finish and some other features that will help alleviate dry skin at its source, rather than simply masking it.

Join Now