Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Hellertown, PA
Does this last long? If apply in morning will it last the day?
Frances N.
Frances N.
Dec. 12, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
I had this foundation before and it's pretty good. It will last, well for Me it did :)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
if you have oily skin, use a primer and a setting spray. It tends to seperate on my nose so I use concealer first
Nettie m.
Nettie m.
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Mine (matte and poreless) lasts all day, but if I was ever a bad person and slept in my makeup--it disintegrates for the second day. But we shouldn't be sleeping in it. It doesn't fade or anything throughout the day.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
It depend on how much you sweat. If you are sitting around it will most Likely last. If you sweat as much as me it might not last,
Heather D.
Heather D.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
If you apply to a clean face and use a setting powder this will absolutely last all day! You can apply it with your hand, sponge or a brush. I have a very pink complexion and this foundation takes the redness away.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
This foundation usually lasts me about 8 hours when set with a translucent powder. This does not oxidize on me through your my day.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Dec. 10, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Yes I use it all the time