zaria j.
zaria j.
haines city, florida
Do you recommend this for oily skin?:
Karla m.
Karla m.
July 29, 2015, 12:39 a.m.
I have normal to dry skin and I absolutely loved it because it gave me a healthy dewy glow so I don't know if it may be the best for you. I would try the matte to poreless formula. I have a beauty channel and blog feel free to check it out. Check out my first impression video on this foundation here https://youtu.be/jemVCFumtkg
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
March 30, 2015, 12:11 p.m.
I use this with the matte powder and it works just perfectly! It stays on all day and I have the oiliest skin in the world!
Maggie G.
March 21, 2015, 3:40 p.m.
I have oily skin and I hated it. I love the fit me matte + poreless though! This just slid off my skin and I would definitely recommend reaching for the matte + poreless formula.
Asher R.
Asher R.
March 3, 2015, 5:22 a.m.
Yes, you can use the regular one. But they have the new fit me foundation which is specifically for oily skin. Its called fit me matte and poreless foundation.
Feb. 19, 2015, 6:56 p.m.
ABSOLUTELY NOT! It slides off my face by noon. Try the new matte+poreless foundation!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:56 p.m.
They have it in matte+poreless now, and that would be better for oily skin.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Feb. 8, 2015, 3:35 p.m.
Nope, dewy finish which is fine but just makes you oily super fast unless you use an amazing powder with it.
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
Feb. 5, 2015, 12:50 a.m.
I agree the original fit me foundation is not great for oily skin. I have tried it and by the end of the day my skin looked extremely shiny. I recently went to the store and saw their new fit me matte + poreless foundation and powder so I gave it a try and I love it. It works great on my skin, I have been using it ever since. My skin looks just as good by the end of the day. Hope this helps!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 10:23 p.m.
I would not recommend this formula for oily skin because it leaves a fresh dewy finish to begin with. I have combination skin, and by the early afternoon my nose and cheeks look real oily with this foundation. Setting this foundation with powder does help reduce that effect. However, Maybelline has release a new Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation, that may be better suited for oily skin.