Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
I’ve heard this foundation is really good.. does it really work? Is the price worth it? Does it leave your skin uneven?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
7 days agopeoria
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Not my favorite from Maybelline, but this would be 3rd place for me among all of their foundations. Pros: 1) the color matches pretty accurately (no orangey hues which is so nice for us tan ladies) 2) great quality, quantity, and coverage for the price 👏🏼 Cons: 1) this bottle is dreadful. If you like a controlled amount of foundation this is NOT for you. It just pours out of one giant “mouth” of the bottle and so spills, and too much foundation running are inevitable 2) compared to their other foundations this one has a “watered” down consistency. It’s not as rich and thick as the velvet or liquid mousse (which I love and highly recommend) so when applying you have to be careful when using a brush to avoid streak lines. (Personally this is probably best when applying with a beauty blender) In a nutshell: it’s good, but Maybelline has better
3 days agoaltoona
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Buff Beige 130
This foundation is amazing. My skin is naturally oily so I can't use many dewy foundations but this one works for me especially when followed up with setting powder. This is an amazing drugstore foundation. Its lightweight and affordable. It doesn't emphasize texture or fine lines and the shade range is great! Maybelline is one of the brands whos shades fit me the best. I like to combine it with the fit me matte foundation from time to time for a custom, natural finish. It doesn't cause me to break bit like alot of other dewy foundations do. This is one of my top 5 dewy drugstore foundations. Actually forget the drugstore. Its one of my top 5 dewy foundations period. Get you some of this! Its so affordable.
2 days agoLexington
Review for: Mocha 360
I have tried the Matte and Poreless Foundation and it was great other than the fact that it wasn't as buildable as I was hoping and you can't really control how matte you actually want to be that day, so I decided to try out the Dewy and Smooth and it was exactly what I needed and could ever want in a foundation. The honest truth is that it is a better foundation if you want a more subtle look for work or if you want to take it to the next level with a more heavy look, you can always add another layer or two.
4 months agoLa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Coconut 355
I am a first time user of this foundation and I like it. It is definitely a dewy finish and it does make the skin look smooth. My t-zone has a tendency to get oily by the end of the day, so putting setting powder on this area before applying my foundation has helped, as well as using a mattifying primer. The coverage for this foundation is medium and it is buildable, but to a certain degree. It could just be me, but this foundation looks orange when I apply it to my face, and it dries down it is lighter.
a month agoWhite Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I have combo/oily acne prone skin. So usually I would shy away from any dewy kind of products. However, because the matte and poreless foundation is such a staple I just had to give it a try. I don’t use a lot, because I’m not much of a full coverage kind of person, but just a light applications of this around the face makes for a perfect summery glowy skin look. That kind of look you can keep going through in the winter. Because I already have a oily face, I keep my foundation to a matte longwear in the summer from the humidity and heat. Then when the dry winter air comes then I can use a more dewy, hydrating foundation. I love to use this one in the winter, because it does keep my face hydrated, which even with oily skin I still need, so that I don’t over produce bad oil onto my face and break out. Plus this foundation is a good priced drugstore foundation, lasts all day, and comes in plenty of different shades, and it smooths right over to your face to give a skin like finish and covers my pores decently! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
a month agoRocky River, OH
Review for: Porcelain 110
This foundation isn’t bad, especially for the price, but I’ve also found better for just a few dollars more so it’s not my favorite. I don’t think it lasts a very long time on my skin and seems to break apart. I’ve been using it to mix more matte foundations to make them a little more luminous, but I probably won’t repurchase. Also, Maybelline needs to charge $1 more and add a freaking pump or make it into a squeeze tube like L’Oréal Pro.
7 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Arely O.
Maybelline FIT Me foundation- I wanted a new foundation that wouldn’t break my wallet. I saw so many good reviews in this one so why not give it a try. I LOVE IT! It gives me that dewy look like I like and it stays on all day. I do get a bit oily sometimes so I do have to blot my face but nothing to complain about. The coverage is great & they have a good variety of tones. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
12 hours agoChalmette
Review for: Light Beige 118
Lately my skin has been feeling dry. Especially around my eye area. This foundation melts into your skin and leaves you with a beautiful glow. You don’t look greasy and it lasts all day. I work in the dental field so I wear a mask all day and with little transfer left in my mask. Only thing I wish it had was a pump because the one I bought didn’t and I have to pour it onto my hand. The coverage is medium but buildable.
a month agoCornelius, NC
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Warm Nude 128
I have a very warm olive undertone and this shade seems to work really well for me. I love the formula and I think it is a spot on dupe for the ABH luminous foundation that just released. It certainly is dewy and I won’t powder it down because it defeats the purpose for it being a dewy foundation. The price point is spectacular and I love the finish it leaves on my skin. And will certainly pick up a shade in my winter skin tone shade.
12 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Chelsea L.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Porcelain 110
While still on my search for a dewy, full coverage foundation for dry skin.. I was recommended Maybelline Fit Me. First things first, I wish it had a pump. It’s a very thin, runny consistency. So it was hard to control how much was pouring out of the container. I put on a few layers and it still looked to be medium-ish coverage but did not get cakey. And While It did have a dewy finish at first, as an hour or two passed..it started to look Matte and dry.

496 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
20 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation how does it feel on the face and does it have a full cover effect?
Paige B. 20 days ago
I used the matte and poreless and I hated it. Didn’t have much coverage and didn’t last throughout the day.