Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
I’ve heard this foundation is really good.. does it really work? Is the price worth it? Does it leave your skin uneven?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
2 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by maribel C.
Review for: Medium Buff 225
My foundation is drugstore but you wouldn’t even tell if you looked at me. This is one of my favorite foundations I’ve been using it since I was a teen. Long wearing doesn’t cake, doesnt dry out. Medium-full coverage
2 months agoTowson, MD
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Marie C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Toffee 330
Let me start off by saying WOW. I have never been so impressed by a foundation. It perfectly matched my skin, easily blended and gave me the perfect dewy look. It’s extremely lightweight, I didn’t even feel like I was wearing foundation. Medium amount of coverage, if I want full coverage I just add on a thin second coat. I feel extremely confident and like my skin is glowing when I wear Fit Me Dewy!
a month agoLexington
I actually just started using foundation in my mid-30s because my face has rosacea or eczema or some kind of dermatitus or whatever it is that makes my skin's color red and blotcy with little pimples. I bough so many different shades until I found 115, which is the closest I could get to my real skin color, but still not exact and it's obvious. Every other shade was either too light or too orange or too dark. It does not last long either and after a couple hours, it flakes off, even with primer under. Next foundation I get, I will invest in the "good expensive stuff" that is know for all day coverage.
2 months agoWoodstock, VA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Claudia C.
Now..i just recieved this foundation from amazon today i ordered 355 because apparently 330 was too light &matte..it does take a long time to blend..but it did match me somehow..but it feels heavy on my skin and the moment if touched my face i felt itchy for a few seconds then it stopped but my eyes feel wierd&irritated,i can't explain why my eyes feel this way but i ended up cleaning it off in less than an hour of application..has anyone had such an experience with this foundation?
13 days agoColorado Springs
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kathryn P.
Review for: Ivory 115
This is my go-to foundation because I love how it can be layered for a more full-coverage look or it can be used lightly for a dewy and natural everyday look. I also really appreciate the price point of this product, which allows buyers to purchase the formula in multiple colors for different seasons. I will definitely buy this product again! Shown from left to right are Ivory (115), Nude Beige (125) and Buff Beige (130).
a month agoBryan ohio
I don't normally wear or buy foundation anymore this a bottle of this was given to me by my sister in law.Its really good stuff,i have large pores and they are almost invisible wearing this,i was very impressed
a month agoLitchfield
Review for: Porcelain 110
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I’ve tried so many and I will forever go back to this one. Amazing coverage, and is also lightweight. Looks like my skin and I always get compliments when I wear it.
2 months agopasadena
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always had trouble finding the perfect foundation. I have a mixture of dry and oily skin and this product has yet to fail me! Thank you maybelline!Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
2 months agoRidgecrest, CA
It works pretty well. I would use it in place of the urban decay naked foundation if I ran out and had to wait get it. It doesn’t last as long throughout the day but it’s still a good lightweight foundation!
21 hours agoChicago
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Love this foundation because it does not make your face look oily or Cakey but yeah leaves it with a light coverage that doesn’t wipe off easily and makes your skin look natural but definitely buy it again

496 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber S. 6 months ago
I agree as I always mix it with Maybelline Fit or Este Lauder Double wear but always ends up looking flawless. [user:leahh8c42]
Abby M. 4 months ago
Yes it’s my favorite drug store foundation. I tend to reach for this product more then my high end foundations.
Kelsey L. 6 months ago
I use the Nars Radiant Long Wear foundation, a little pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts alllll day lonngggg! It’s comparable, but it’s great for the warmer seasons! You can set it down to be more matte if you have Oily/combo skin! It doesn’t cling to dry patches and goes on nicely with a smoothing primer.
7 months ago
What is the difference between this and Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation? [user:cassielayne_] any thoughts on which one would be best for me?
Fia A. 6 months ago
I personally only used the fit me Matte. And I had to stop for now because it was making my base extra dry. So I’m gonna try the Dewy one soon.