Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
I’ve heard this foundation is really good.. does it really work? Is the price worth it? Does it leave your skin uneven?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
10 months agoWinchester / MA
This product is really good. I really love it. I always have with me to everywhere I go.
10 months agoMilford, CT
I think this is an excellent product for an everyday use. It’s perfect for nice coverage.
10 months agoAnderson, SC
Always have to have this in my makeup box. Favorite foundation hands down great coverage.
a year agoPoplar Bluff
Love this brand and color. Matches my skin very well and works well. Price is a plus to.
a year agoolive hill
Review for: Nude Beige 125
This stuff is great for dry skin! It doesn’t get caked but also has blend able coverage !
a year ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Toffee 330
Not the best foundation but if your looking for affordable coverage then this is for you
a year agoFlorissant, MO
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by aDORAbly💋Deelishes L.
Review for: Coconut 355
Always had uneven skin tone. Fit Me covers the right things and last a good 8hrs for me !
a year agoOrlando , FL
One of the best drug stores foundation ever like it goes on smooth without the oily ness
a year agoEureka
Good coverage but wasn’t all that dewy. It lasts a fair while but you’ll need to touch up
a year ago
Review for: Soft Honey 315
This fit my skin color perfectly. It last for hours. I highly recommend this foundation.

496 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation ok so do you guys think that this product oxidizes after a few minutes??
Sawdaaa🥰 S. 3 months ago
It actually depends on your skin complexion some people have oily skin and some have dry skin if you have dry skin it’s will probably last a long period of time but if your skin is oily it would help if you put on a setting powder.
3 months ago
I have been considering using the Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation because I’ve heard it’s fantastic, but I have skin that gets oily under makeup very quickly. Is this product very dewy? I know there’s a Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation but I’m scared that it will be too drying.
Sarah L. 3 months ago
I would go with the matte and poreless rather than the dewy and smooth! Don’t worry, it’s not a drying foundation at all and actually has a more satin matte / natural finish rather than a full matte finish! I have dry skin and I use and love it!
4 months ago
🌸skye🌸 M. 4 months ago
It looks very hydrated, if your oily or have combo skin I wouldn’t recommend it cause yes it’ll look shiny super fast also causing it to slip and slide and break up a lot easier!