Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

This foundation can use for dry skin ?
What color would you recommend for winter.. do you go lighter or keep your color normal ?
How is it for oily skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
brooklyn
Review for: Medium Buff 225
This is a really great foundation especially if you have a oily or combined skin because of the finish. I really am loving this foundation for a everyday look that will last me throughout my college hours which is around 6-7 hours. This has a really nice matte finish but I will sometimes add in some illuminating drops or a essence if I want more of a satin/dewy finish which I sometimes prefer but sometimes I love a matte finish dipped so on the day and what look I’m going for. I have used many illuminations and essences and all of them have worked fine none of them changed the finish or stay power. It dries down not to quickly which means I have time to blend it and it sets nicely with many loose and pressed powders.This is a medium coverage foundation that you can build a bit to get almost a of full coverage finish. Even thought it’s matte the oil control isn’t the best so I do prefer it in the winter/colder seasons where I’m not to oily however it still lasts a decent amount of time on the face. This is very lightweight on the face even when I build it up and it doesn’t look streaky or patchy, I Like to use a brush and then go over it with a sponge to get a really nice airbrushed finish and so that the spong doesn’t soak it all up since it isn’t to thick, it’s more liquidy than thick. I don’t have huge pores but they are there and this seems to minimalism them a little but which is a plus. The colour range is very good they have a amazing variety of light-dark colours with pink,neutral and yellow undertones, this means that many different skin tones can use this and find their shade. For drier skin im not sure if it would be the best since it kind of ecsentuates any dryness that there is and it makes the skin look even drier and unhealthy.This is a great foundation for not a big price and I highly recommend it especially if you have combo or slightly oily skin or if you just like a matte finish.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Malvern
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Amanda J.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Amanda J.
Review for: Ivory 115
I got this product after so many positive remarks about it. I thought for drugstore foundation at its price it did a very good job. However, I did have to use a few oil blotting sheets throughout the day, which is not something I normally have to do, even with dewy foundations. I wore it for about 8 hours and it definitely wore from a medium coverage to a light light coverage by the end of the 8 hours. I used Ulta’s website to chose what shade I should get and bought the Ivory 115 and thought it was a very good match. I’ve been using the Pat Mcgrath Sublime (shade light 6) and LOVE that foundation, however at its price sometimes I feel guilty when I put it on for only a few hours. And think this is a good foundation to use in those situations. I recommend if you’re looking for a cheap foundation and think it’s good for drug store foundation. It definitely doesn’t match the quality of a lot of more expensive foundations, but definitely beats the quality of most drug store foundations.
Dry / Redness, Dryness
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pure Beige 235
I usually don't wear foundation, but I was looking for something to even out my face for my wedding, and this fit the bill! I had been using a sample of a Becca foundation that matched really well, but I couldn't justify the price for a product that I'd wear three days at most. It took me trying 3-4 different shades from this line before finding that Pure beige is the best match. The formula is amazing on my dry, sensitive skin - light, moisturizing, and doesn't accentuate my dry patches! The coverage is buildable should you want it; I was more than happy with a once over. It sits well when I forget primer, and ever better when I do prime. It does come off a teeny bit where my glasses sit on my nose bridge, but no major complaints. Definitely would recommend this to others - price is great, shade range is also great.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Maybelline produces some of my favorite drugstore foundations on the market! The Fit Me collection is amazing - it offers a wide range of shades, two finishes (matte & poreless / dewy & smooth), powders, concealers and more! That being said, I DO enjoy the matte & poreless finish more than the dewy & smooth, but you really can’t go wrong with either. Both formulas are beautiful; it’s just a matter of preference and what you’re trying to achieve for a finish look. I personally prefer to be more matte since I have naturally oily skin, but I will & do use the dewy formula for days where I am more dry (like during the winter). This foundation can be found everywhere from Walmart to Walgreens to even the beauty section at your local grocery store; and it’s super affordable!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Nd
Purchased at: Target
Maybelline Fit Me Dewy+Smooth #105 Fair Ivory. My daughter recommended this Maybelline version to me since I always have trouble finding a lightweight foundation that doesn't get cakey. I like the smooth finish and lightweight feeling on my face. There are many shades to choose from which is nice to have that variety since everyone has such different skin tones. I use a beauty blender to apply it and have no problems blending it. For a drugstore brand I recommend trying this one out.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines
Emerson, AR
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kail M.
Review for: Coconut 355
I went for a lighter shade 355..... Wasn't full coverage for my skin so I added the FIT ME MATTE foundation (java) This helped cover my hyperpigmentation around my mouth and under eye area..... somewhat.. I do love the radiance you get from the dewy collection. It didn't dry out my skin, lasted throughout the day with setting spray (setting powder only). In my cheek, nose, forehead, and chin...I used a decent amount of product just to experiment if it'd make my highlighter pop...and it did maybe too much in the forehead area. The other thing I loved is, not once did it settle into my fine lines around my nose. Easy to blend with sponge or stippling brush. Purchasing again.....
Grapevine, TX
Review for: Ivory 115
This foundation is a nightmare for me. First of all, I have desert dry skin, so I really thought this would be incredible for me. I love the matte + poreless formula but because my skin is so dry it just will not work on me. The reason this foundation sucks (IMO) is because it is way too dewy. When I apply to my skin, it just won't apply! It immediately separates and just moves around and never sits. Which drives me absolutely nuts. And even when I do maneuver it enough and start putting on powder, the foundation lifts. It's bad. I just really can't explain how bad it is. And I use dewy foundation regularly. It just is a waste of money, time and energy. Please do not buy it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Eatontown, NJ
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by blake M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I love, love, love it! I bought it by reccomendation from my cousin and have never regretted it! It is dewy and smooth as promised, but doesn't look greasy like you're sweating a marathon. It gives the skin a silky, healthy glow and melts into the skin like a dream without making pores look super obvious. I would totally recommend this to my friends with dry or combination skin. My only complaint is that I wish it had an applicator or pump or something so that I didn't have to either pour out a Swatch on my wrist or dip my brush into the bottle. That's the only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Combination / Acne, Severe Cystic Acne, Dullness
730 Gans rd.
I love this foundation it stays on so well throughout my 7 hour work days!! The dewy foundation is perfect paired with the Anastasia dewy setting spray!! It does crease but not to much just in my smile lines and under my eyes slightly once you smash it with a beauty blender for a bit, it works it out. I have freckles and it covers them while still showing a few here and there! I love it and have not found a better foundation! Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Liquid Foundation Makeup With Spf 18, Classic Ivory, 2 Fluid Ounce
Review for: Ivory 115
So first off the price on this product is definitely nothing to complain about; it's pretty easy to find at most drugstores. It's very runny; normally I put my foundation on the back of my hand to dip in while I apply and I can't really do that with this foundation (so be careful). It's very light coverage but is pretty buildable. I don't feel like I get much oxidization if I bake and set. It's not a bad product by any means for the price range. If you have problem skin like me this probably just won't cut it for coverage.
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone

505 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake Stevens, WA
Pasig City
Beaver Dam, KY
a year ago
Dorian R. • a year ago
If you have dry skin the best foundation to use is the maybelline fit me dewy it’s amazing won’t leave your face looking crusty or patchy and the best part is that it’s very affordable 🤘🏻🤘🏻