Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

do you use a brush, sponge or your fingers to apply foundation?
is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pure Beige 235, Sun Beige 310
I’ve used this on and off in between foundations and it always gets the job done. It has a very fluid smooth coverage without being cakey! I love it
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Review for: Ivory 115
Appears a little read on my skin tone, also maybe a shade lighter than I would have bought. Went on well with a sponge applicator. Has a nice scent!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
HOUMA, LA
Nice formula, blends out easily. Nothing wrong with this foundation or formula, I just prefer more full coverage foundations. Great for my dry skin.
Combination / Dullness
Hendersonville , NC
Review for: Natural Beige 220
This foundation product was very hydrating for my skin but also perfect at not clinging to my dry spots! Will continue to use this for everyday use!
Emerson, NJ
Review for: Classic Ivory
decent foundation. long lasting. would be great for dry skin. i prefer the matte and poreless finish. wish the bottle had a pump. but easy to apply.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness
Lake Alfred , FL
Review for: Classic Ivory
For drugstore foundation it isn’t too bad. The coverage is good but the longevity isn’t the best. Overall I’ll give it a 8/10. The price is great too
Combination / Acne
Salem, OR
Review for: Classic Ivory
One of my fav drugstore foundations! The coverage is medium and it is super easy to work with. It works well for all skin type imo. And worth the $5!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Review for: Porcelain 110
In love with this foundation ❤️ , I have dry skin and this foundation makes my sink look Dewy and refreshed. I would 190% recommend this foundation.
Nashville , TN
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Lauren 🐝.
Review for: Nude Beige 125
For me this was just so so... I have semi oily skin and this did not sit super well on my face. The “dewy” look didn’t pan out it just looked oily...
Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Whittier, CA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Daerian R.
Review for: Porcelain 110
lightweight with great coverage!!!! I usually use BB cream instead of foundation and this product works perfectly! best applied with a beauty blender
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness

502 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...