Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
2 days agoEagan , MN
Review for: Ivory 115
It gets cakey really fast on me and I can never figure out why. It’s easy to apply however I’d like it to cover up my texture and redness more and be more full coverage without it being cakey from building up
a month agoLitchfield
Review for: Porcelain 110
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I’ve tried so many and I will forever go back to this one. Amazing coverage, and is also lightweight. Looks like my skin and I always get compliments when I wear it.
2 months agopasadena
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always had trouble finding the perfect foundation. I have a mixture of dry and oily skin and this product has yet to fail me! Thank you maybelline!Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
2 months agoRidgecrest, CA
It works pretty well. I would use it in place of the urban decay naked foundation if I ran out and had to wait get it. It doesn’t last as long throughout the day but it’s still a good lightweight foundation!
4 days agoChicago
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Love this foundation because it does not make your face look oily or Cakey but yeah leaves it with a light coverage that doesn’t wipe off easily and makes your skin look natural but definitely buy it again
a month ago
Definitely a great dupe for the NARS foundation -but I am gonna stick to my NARS. I love the way this foundation looks, but I do notice that it does tend to oxidize a little more even though I always prime.
a month agoJacksonville, FL
Review for: Natural Buff 230
Love this light weight coverage. Gives you a natural flawless finish. Easy to apply. Skin matching perfectly. Great for a light coverage for a quick and easy makeup. A defiant recommend for your makeup bag.
5 days agohueytown
Review for: Classic Ivory
The only foundation I wear! It’s perfect for different kinds of skin and tons of different shades! It’s medium coverage but you can always build it up and don’t forget to set it with maybelline powder too!
18 days agoBrazil
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Katrina S.
This is a lightweight foundation that offers a medium amount of coverage. The finish is dewy and smooth like velvet. It is true to color and natural looking if you have your correct shade. The downsides are that it is not long wearing and it gets a bit greasy throughout the day but a little powder should fix that. Over all it is a nice affordable option for those with dryer skin types. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
4 days ago
Review for: Golden Beige 240
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! It makes my skin so dewy how i like it in the summer. I do wish it was a little thicker, it kinda runny. But medium to full coverage, which again is good for the summer.

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
24 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation how does it feel on the face and does it have a full cover effect?
Paige B. 24 days ago
I used the matte and poreless and I hated it. Didn’t have much coverage and didn’t last throughout the day.