Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
6 months agoMiddleboro, MA
Review for: Porcelain 110
I am pretty impressed with this foundation once I found a shade match. It applies nicely (I used my fingers) and the coverage is solid medium. My redness wasn’t evident until hours into wearing and it didn’t look cakey or slide off.
10 months agoMarshall
Review for: Classic Beige 245
This foundation is by far one of the best drugstore foundation. It’s full coverage and easy to apply. One thing I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t have a pump. They have two different foundations one is matte and the other is a dewy finish. I prefer the matte foundation over the dewy one. Total recommend this foundation if you’re looking for a cheap and affordable foundation.
6 months ago
Pretty solid for a drug store foundation. I felt like the coverage was medium- not overly heavy but it did help even out my skin tone. I'm a fan of the dewy finish which feels more fresh faced and younger looking to me. The wear wasn't amazing thought unless I used a solid finishing spray with it. Without a finishing spray, I didn't feel that it held up well to hear and humidity.
10 months agoSandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Ivory 115
I have combo skin and this foundation is great. If feels super lightweight and not caked on. It’s so easy to apply (I use a beauty blender) and never gives me issues or streaks. This one and their matte foundation are amazing! Maybelline has the best drug store foundation
2 years ago
This was the foundation I learned how to do my makeup with. I struggled finding my shade, but once I found it I fell in love. This product is amazing especially for those with dry skin. One bottle lasts so long and it is very cost friendly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice everyday drugstore foundation.
2 years agoMooresville, NC
Review for: Buff Beige 130
This is a great product for what it promises. You can't expect a super full coverage, matte foundation out of this but it is good. It does give your skin a nice glow without being too oily and the quality of the foundation is good. It applies very nicely. I would only use this is you have combo or dry skin, not oily.
Received from Influenster
3 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
My all time favorite foundation!! I purchased at Walmart after reading reviews on #influencer and it was on of the best purchases I've ever made. The coverage is excellent and the price is even better!! If you haven't tried yet you need to. #makeup #beauty #foundation #mommusthaves
6 months agoMesa, AZ
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Anna B.
Review for: Light Beige 118
I wore this foundation on my trip to Mexico where it was humid., and I went to the beach. I love this foundation, its affordable and it gives me the look im always looking for, for my skin. Definitely my go-to.
6 months agoHarrisburg, NC
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is one of the best drugstore foundations! I love it because they have one for normal to dry and normal to oily. And a pretty good shade range. My skin is dry so I got the one for normal to dry and it felt so good on my face. Applied great and lasted a long time!
Review for: Classic Ivory
I first tried this foundation about a year ago and it became my instant favorite. It super affordable first of all so that’s why I was first drawn to it but also it just work really really well. It’s full coverage, but in no way cakey. It’s dewy so it gives that my skin but better vibe and it fills in my pores and makes them less noticeable. And it lasts all day with zero touch ups!!

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation is this foundation full coverage?
Samantha T. 7 months ago
I think it's more medium coverage but I think it could be buildable!
7 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation I kniw that it one of the more affordable brands but is it heavy or full coverage cause i want something light and natural
Desiree T. 7 months ago
The dewy and smooth Fit Me foundation is the more light coverage of the two. I would definitely recommend this if your skin is on the drier side.