Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
a month agoValparaiso
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Lauren B.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Lauren B.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Tried this product today and so far I love it. It goes on nicely. It’s very smooth and light and it smells good! It has lasted throughout the day. I was hesitant about the “dewy” look making me look sweaty but this wasn’t that way at all!
11 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Arely O.
Maybelline FIT Me foundation- I wanted a new foundation that wouldn’t break my wallet. I saw so many good reviews in this one so why not give it a try. I LOVE IT! It gives me that dewy look like I like and it stays on all day. I do get a bit oily sometimes so I do have to blot my face but nothing to complain about. The coverage is great & they have a good variety of tones. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
7 days agoSaint Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Buff 230
I’m personally a fan of the dewy foundation because I like the dewy look. It has light to medium coverage and makes your skin look so silky smooth. Lasts for about 12-14 hours in my opinion especially after a long day! Definitely would recommend!
a month ago
Review for: Classic Beige 245
I used this on a friend for an event when I did her makeup. It blended so well with her natural color It was an exact match. She likes a dewy look so this one was perfect. It lasted all night even when she cane back to my house to hang out after.
2 months agoCoushatta, LA
Review for: Mocha 360
I would say that I really liked this foundation as a drug store brand and it really gives a matte finish without having to pay the high price as other foundations. I would highly recommend this brand for anyone who is trying to save their coins.
a month ago
Review for: Light Beige 118
I bought this product on accident when I meant to buy the matte version, but I actually prefer this one. I have oily skin, but as long as you powder the t zone this foundation looks flawless. I’ll definitely repurchase when my bottle is empty.
a month agoSn Luis Obisp, CA
Review for: Sun Beige 310
I love this foundation so much! I’ve had it for quite some time and enjoy it every time I put it on my face! It leaves your skin feeling breathable and even. You can put just a little bit on for a low coverage look or make a full face out of it!
2 months agoLebanon, TN
I used this a lot when I had super dry skin and loved it but my skin is more combo to oily now and I mix it will a matte foundation and still love it. It gives great coverage and has SPF in it which is a plus and also is a great live!!!!
2 months ago
Review for: Nude Beige 125
I really enjoy this foundation! It really “melts” in my skin. I bought this was because I’ve tried the matte one but my skin is very dry and flaky, so I needed something refreshing and dewy and this works great. I do still but translucent powder to set and it makes it matte but not matte matte so it works great for my skin!
2 days agoFontana
Review for: Classic Ivory
Best foundation, holy Grail to my makeup collection when I'm on the go, or need something lightweight and looks nice on the skin for everyday wear. Beautiful matte finish reminds me of Too Faced Born This Way Foundation.

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
24 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation how does it feel on the face and does it have a full cover effect?
Paige B. 24 days ago
I used the matte and poreless and I hated it. Didn’t have much coverage and didn’t last throughout the day.