Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

How does this apply to dry patches?
¿ I love this product? ¡Yessss! I am oily skin and I like the finish dewy that leaves this base, in my opinion maybe if I would buy it again but in the special version for oily skin. I have two bad opinions on this basis, I do not like the applicator, I prefer the pump and it is transferred so it is a base more for day than night. 🔖: 8/10
How is it for older skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Mission , TX
I love the coverage but I had such oily skin that every thought this is matte and it says it’s for oily skin it tends to cause it unlike other ones that are matte.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Coconut 355
The very first makeup product I ever purchased! I bought this when I was in my senior year of high school and trying out makeup. Very affordable, great coverage I didn’t even need to conceal; its like a concealer and foundation in one! Love the dewy look, doesn’t make me look oily but instead a nice glow!
Review for: Sandy Beige 210
Not my favorite foundation, it tends to sit weird in my face. Also it leaves me oily. It also it’s not a full coverage foundation. I find it does not wear all day.
Clearwater, FL
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Paityn K.
Review for: Medium Buff 225
To be honest...I wasn’t expecting to love this foundation. I have very oily, and acne prone skin. I was very hesitant to try these products, simply because I’m very cautious about what I put on my skin. The product had just the right amount of coverage for me. Having oily skin I was concerned it would make my skin look more oily since it is the “dewy” edition, however it did not. I set the foundation with a loose powder and setting spray. I will continue to use this product. #maybelline #FITme #complementary
Review for: Classic Ivory
Looks and felt amazing. Really happy it didn’t cause my skin to break out like most new foundations I try. The color matched amazingly well and very nice coverage.
Cottage Grove, OR
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jamie H.
Review for: Nude Beige 125
I really dislike foundations that are too matte and make my skin look flaky. I had been on the hunt for a more hydrating foundation when I had the opportunity to try Maybelline’s FIT Me Dewy and Smooth Foundation. I LOVE the way it looks on my skin and that it has SPF. The shade also matched me perfectly. (I’m wearing Nude Beige #125 ) Under my foundation I’m wearing Maybelline’s Master Prime Hydrate and Smooth primer. These two are the perfect pair. #contest #complimentary #FitMeDewy @Influenster @Maybelline
Review for: Classic Ivory
I love this foundation. It looks great and makes my sling look fresh and feet and last day. It blends easily and is buildable. I will continue to buy this product.
Bear, DE
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Eve-Mandi R.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I totally enjoyed how dewy this foundation was. Just a few dabs and a quick blend is all it took to get great coverage. Enjoying how lightweight it feels all day.
Naples, FL
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kimberly N.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kimberly N.
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I have normal combo skin. I am more on the dry side so this foundation is a good one for me. The color match was pretty spot on. It leaves a nice dewy but not too shiny look on your skin. It does settle in my smile lines but a smoothing primer and some setting powder help. I definitely have to set this with at least spray for it to last all day. It does rub off which is why i took off a star. Over all i will continue using this on a daily.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really liked this foundation for an over the counter foundation. My taste is a little more along the lines of matte but if you love the "dewy" look, this one definitely provides. It pretty much stayed on throughout the day with a slight touch up (I used the primer along with it). The color was pretty spot on--it even matched a little better than my expensive stuff! I was most worried about that! My skin can be sensitive to foundations so I generally stray away from drug store brands but this one did not burn or make me breakout. If you are looking for an inexpensive option, this is a good one! I'll definitely purchase in the future!

527 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Collinsville, AL
18 days ago
Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation What is the best primer for this drug store foundation?
Lore R. • 18 days ago
I use the elf Poreless putty primer or the Touch in Sol no Poreblem primer both work great with this foundation.