Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

I didn’t find this product to be particularly Dewy. Any suggestions to help make it more so??
Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
8 months agoIowa City, IA
Good product, leaves skin smooth and looking poreless. Not good for those with dry skin (like me) since it is matte. Good for oily skin since it calms oil and gives a smoother finish. Didn't work for me but would recommend for anyone with oily skin.
10 months ago3341 Edenborn Avenue Metairie LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this and the coverage is excellent but if you have oily skin this might not be the best product for you. It's a great product in general, it's just not for certain skin types. If you're someone who suffers from dry skin then this will definitely be great for you.
2 years ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Phoebe M.
Review for: Ivory 115
I've noticed that for a while now, my usual foundation just wasn't working for me. It wasn't lasting the day (no matter what primer I used) and the coverage wasn't enough for my uneven skin tone. Plus, my skin type has finally stopped being oily, and become combo/normal.

So I began looking for a product that offered buildable coverage, a good tone match, and that made my skin look dewy not matte. Long gone are the days that I craved a porcelain finish with no definition. I wanted a natural finish that would last the day.

Knowing that Maybelline KILLS it with their mascaras, and having tried and liked other foundation products from them, I gave the Fit Me Dewy + Smooth in 115 Ivory a go. The tone matched PERFECTLY- no orange line on my jaw, and no ghostly whiteness either, just a spot on color that worked with my undertones and helped even my skin tone. The coverage was excellent, especially around my problem areas, and it didn't pill or cling to creases around my eyes.

The finish was a bit too shiny for my liking (hence the 4 not 5 stars), but this is corrected with a brush of finishing powder or a blotting pad.

This is a superb foundation, reasonably priced and with a gorgeous color range. I'm glad I tried it, I'm now a fan for life.

Review for: Classic Ivory
I received this product for free from Influenster and I was so excited to get this Voxbox in the mail, it was like receiving my first PR package just like a real beauty guru! I tried this foundation 3 times with different looks in order to write an accurate review. Luckily, the color matched me pretty well or I would have had wonky foundation for 3 days! The first time I tried this I did not particularly enjoy it, but that could've been my mistake.  I wore a full glam look, matte lipstick, intense eye shadow and all. This foundation is meant to be light to medium coverage and looks better when one wears a natural makeup look. My gripe is that it is very light coverage and doesn't cover up my blemishes very well. If I had near-perfect skin, I would wear this more often. I also found this to bunch up around my nose and cake up where I had dry patches. But otherwise, it is a very naturally, pretty foundation with a dewy finish which I enjoy. If you're looking to have that "my skin but better" look, this probably wouldn't be the first foundation I suggest,  but it is a good one for the price. I just hate that this doesn't come with a pump and getting the product out of the bottle is difficult and messy. Plus, it smells very chemically-processed which is gross. Luckily, the scent doesn't last long on your skin and you really smell it after it is applies to the face. One other note is that this applies with more coverage if you use a flat foundation brush or your fingers, instead of a sponge. It does blend and build easily, as well. I will be using this foundation more in the future with care, since I do like it!
Review for: Classic Ivory
This product is light weight and matches my skin tone well. I really love the primer! I am not a really big “foundation” person but I think this is something I would wear, especially for the spf benefit!
7 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Deborah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's alright. It seems to do a ok job but I don't feel like it covers as good as other brands I've used before. This is my first time trying out this brand and I wanted to see how it did. Has a light weight feel unlike some too. I wished it covered better is all! Maybe it's just me tho!
8 months ago
Review for: Natural Buff 230
I love this product Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation very affordable,super good for dry skin ,I use it all the time when I do my makeup it’s light weight would recommend for oily skin but you can just add some powder
10 months agoEl Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation. It helps if you have a combination of skin. It doesn't clogg your pores. Very nice foundation if I do say so myself.
10 months agobellingham
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product was great for the first couple uses, but only early in the day. It made my skin look super oily by the end of the day and eventually made me start breaking out. I loved this foundation the first couple uses but grew to hate it :(
a year agoParma
Review for: Porcelain 110
The finish is absolutely gorgeous but it's not very long wearing. I like to mix it with my matte foundations to give a subtle glow. Shade range needs to expand. The lighest shade is still to dark for me

498 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Jackie J. 2 months ago
My skin is both dry and oily and it does a really goof job for me. I really like it alot .
2 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation ? Is this product good for combination skin? Also, how is the coverage of acne and blackheads?
Nicole T. 2 months ago
Yes! I have combination to oily skin and it works very well for me. It’s just one of those foundations I can’t wear for 6+ hours without looking oily though.