Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

How is it for oily skin?
do you use a brush, sponge or your fingers to apply foundation?
is this cruelty free?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
wadesboro
Review for: Toffee 330
I love the way it glides right on my face with my brush and blinds out really well with my beauty blender. It doesn’t look dry or uneven. It gives a even full coverage look that gives a natural look. I like the dewy foundation because it gives a natural glow look to your face.
Milwaukee
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jerrica S.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jerrica S.
Review for: Coconut 355
To be a drug store foundation this have a great coverage and also matches my skin tone. This is always my go to when I don’t want to spend a lot of money . Great for dry or oily skin. But if oily you should try matte . Perfect either way. Pictures are with filter and without .
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Laura D.
Review for: Natural Buff 230, Natural Beige 220
I like this foundation because it’s not matte and it makes my skin look glowy! Loveeee it for night time because since it has sunscreen in it it wont cause flashback. The only thing I dont like it’s that it doesnt dry down fast enough and it’s kinda heavy but overall is good.
Combination / Blackheads
rexburg
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is the best drug store foundation I’ve ever used. It’s light and airy, but very buildable! I love the dewy kind, because my skin is more dry, so it doesn’t show those creases and flakes of dry skin like the matte does. I love using this foundation with a beauty blender!
Dry / Redness, Sensitivity, Dark Spots
Audubon
Review for: Classic Beige 245
I love this foundation BUT I have to mix it with another maybelline foundation to match my skin tone. With that said, this stuff goes on so smooth and is full coverage for me. I’ll deal with mixing the foundations since it gives me optimal coverage at a bargain price point.
Centerville, IN
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Nicole Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is my absolute favorite foundation and the price is perfect. My skin looks natural and smooth. Never cakey. A little goes a long way which is great for longevity. I do set it with a powder and it lasts for 8 hours. It isn’t full coverage but it is buildable.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I like the formula and it has a great finish on the skin. It is lightweight and easy to apply. Maybelline has a great shade range and it was easy to find my shade. I would say it is medium coverage and you can build it up. I would recommend if you like to look radiant!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Lake Havasu City
It's honestly the best drug store foundation I've ever used. It's full coverage and pretty good and filling in pores, my only complaint is the smell. It's very easy to apply whether using a brush or a beauty blender. I've been buying it over and over since it came out.
Sensitive / Blackheads, Sun Damage, Scarring
winston salem
This product was an upgrade from my first previous foundation. It’s very easy to apply. It comes in a matte finish for those who have oily skin and dewy fro people who have dry skin like me. I do recommend this products it’s very good and pigmentation can be build up.
Oakland , CA
I like this foundation the only thing wrong was I didn't buy the right shade. It very lightweight I did like that. I would purchase another color one more my shade. I have combination so I will say that. Yes I would because I really like the way it applied to my face.
Combination / Fine Lines

503 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...