Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Is this foundation good for large and exposed pores??
Is this a good foundation?
How is this for dry skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I recently just decided to try this foundation out since I really liked the Matte foundation and i get a lot of compliments on my makeup and how my skin looks its a medium coverage foundation which is nice but I feel like you can really build this up if you wanted to though i do find that i need to lightly set my face with a powder or my skin will look greasy but otherwise I really like it
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Azusa, CA
Review for: Ivory 115
Oh how I wanted to love this product. This somehow dried down on my skin even after letting my moisturiser sit and it made my skin look TERRIBLE!!! I looked so dry and no amount of setting spray/pruning spray helped. I had to take it off immediately also finding out their lightest shade was too orange 💔 It the matte version their lightest shade is gorgeous but this was a disappointment for me :(
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Pharr, TX
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Angela C.
I love this foundation! I feel it's a dupe for my Nars Sheer Glow foundation! It even feels a little more lightweight. The coverage is amazing and it lasts about 8hrs on my skin I definenetly recommend this foundation! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Tucson, AZ
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Angelica L.
Review for: Sun Beige 310
I was really impressed with this drugstore foundation! The coverage was beautiful and felt lightweight and the finish was phenomenal I LOVE the Dewy finish!!! I would definitely repurchase this foundation! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Fishers, IN
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jancyn H.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I received this as a promotion from Influenster. Upon opening the box, the classic ivory was not anywhere near the shade of ivory I have used from other makeup brands. The foundation was cakey and did not apply smooth with a foundation brush and makeup sponge. I did enjoy the primer that came with the #voxbox!
Oily / Sensitivity
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This product is awesome! I have combo skin and years ago I used the other Maybelline Fit Me, matte and poreless and I tried it again recently and it made my face really cakey. I decided to try the Dewy + Smooth formula and it made all of the difference! I can hardly feel that I'm wearing make up and my skin looks nice with the foundation. It hasn't caused me any breakouts which is great.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Erlanger, KY
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have patchy dry skin. It's light and keeps my skin looking poreless, yet gives a natural looking coverage. It's inexpensive and blend well. I'm no makeup guru but I love it. Only down fall is when you are looking for TONS of coverage, or you're going for the "BEAT FACE" it isn't as good. For nights where I want to look super "done up" I use a fuller coverage foundation.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kimberly N.
Review for: Sun Beige 310
Loved thus product! I'm usually very picky when it comes to foundations, this is the first one that gives me the look I'm looking for! Not matte so my skin doesn't dry out and not to moist where my skin feels oily and gross. Shade was a tiny bit darker but with more sun coming this will be my shade by then!
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores
Mont Clare, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory
First let me applause Maybelline for catering to all people of all nationalities by offering such a large assortment of shades for customers. For as long as I can remember, many woman truly had a difficult time finding the right shade of foundation to match their comlplexion #FitmeDewy has a beatiful silky smooth consistemcy and lovely coverage! Maybelline [product:maybelline-fit-me-dewy-+-smooth-foundation]
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I love that this foundation works great with my oily skin and it leaves my skin looking smooth. It works good in the areas of my face that are dry. I like that it leaves a matte finish my skin doesn’t look extremely shiny. I noticed with the natural beige it was a little dark then I would want for my skin during the winter time. I really liked this foundation and would definitely buy it again
Combination / Acne, Blackheads

511 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...