Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Is this foundation full coverage and does it help with oily skin?
Is this foundation good for oily skin and does it give High coverage?
does this product help with dry skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I started using this foundation within the past month. I have a combination skin type of oily and dry and this doesn't bother me at all. A little goes a long way and lasts all day. I tend to breakout sometimes and this covers my pimples so easily.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness
San Diego, CA
To start off the smell is not terrible, consistency is excellent for blending with beauty blender. The coverage is average but looks gorgeous once it sets in and blends so effortless with the skin. The dewiness is awesome and has that healthy glow to it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Chesapeake, VA
I buy a lot of my makeup from rite aid and other drug stores. They are always great products and the prices are pretty comparable to any other store that would carry them. Sometimes it can be a little more pricey but it’s not a huge difference in price.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
queens
Review for: Sun Beige 310
I love using this foundation because it’s both affordable , makes skin look good and glides smoothly on skin. I like how the foundation comes in different shades which is a plus for people like a me who usually find difficultly in finding a foundation.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring
Casselberry, FL
Review for: Buff Beige 130
This is one of the best drugstore foundations, and even compared to highend foundations for oily/combo skin! Its buislqble coverage lasts greatand doesn't cake up on the face. I'm def going back for a darker "summer shade" now that its getti f wamr out!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
College Park, MD
Review for: Coconut 355
I like the product itself and I have used Maybelline foundation before but this foundation ended up not being my skin tone so I ended up not using it. It is a dewy finish and the coverage could be a little better. Don't think I would buy it again though.
Dry / Dark Spots
Denair, CA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jeyna G.
It felt good. Wasn't cakey and the color I chose matched my skin town pretty perfect ... I'd definitely recommend it because it didn't feel oiley through out the day. Didn't hold up on coverage though
Oily, Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I already have prior reservations about fit me foundations. I decided to give this one a chance simply because I haven’t had one in a while and I still feel the same way. The SPF in this foundation caused the foundation to look very ashy on my skin. The product is too watery for me, but that also makes the product lightweight. Once applied to my skin it seemed to make all my imperfections stand out, so it’s definitely not full coverage. As far as the intent of the product, it is dewy like it says it should be. As long as your color matches your skin you should be good.
Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Rockville, MD
Review for: Classic Ivory
I like this brand and the FitMe collection, however smooth and dewy isn’t for me. The coverage is good, but definitely made for someone who does not have oily skin. This is a very hydrating foundation and just left me feeling pretty oily after a while.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Sun Damage, Scarring
Orlando, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory
I was a bit weary about the Dewy look -afraid it would start to look oily. But with the primer and a nice setting powder, my skin looked natural and didn’t feel greasy on my skin as some other foundations do. It gave great coverage with a natural feel.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness

519 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...