Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why does this product make my skin so dry ?
Do foundations have expiration ? What if you havent finished the product for almost a year? Is it still good to use ? Thanks!
Is this foundation good for large and exposed pores??
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Ivory 115
This product is great for people with dry skin. I have the hardest time finding a foundation that can cover dry spots, without drawing attention to them. This is the best one I’ve found for that. It’s not full coverage, but for me that’s preferred. It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing foundation, which I love.
Dry / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Brighton, MA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I was sent this product complimentary in a VoxBox from Influenster! So I've tried it on a few times and do like this foundation for a natural makeup day. It's not full coverage but it definitely is dewy. It made me look oily after a 10 hour work day, but it was perfect for a light weekend day look.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
Review for: Porcelain 110
I love how smooth my skin feels with this foundation on. Definitely a light and perfect foundation for summer when I don’t want to feel caked with makeup. That being said I do have some dark spots on my chin right now that it does not cover so if you’re looking for full coverage this might not be for you!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Review for: Nude Beige 125
I am not typically a daily foundation wearer, but this foundation has converted me! Normally, foundation leaves my skin looking and feeling dry. This product is so lightweight and actually moisturizing that I forget I’m wearing it. If you are looking for sheer coverage for dry skin, this is a great pick!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Sherman, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory
I received this as my first VoxBox! thanks @influenster and @Maybelline , unfortunately the foundation shade i received was too dark for me. The foundation didn't cover up my pimples well either. In all honesty I like matte foundations better but thats just me. I am so thankful I got chosen though. Thanks.
Surprise, AZ
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Katherine P.
Review for: Ivory 115
I was so skeptical about the foundation cause I never wear it anymore. But it is so easy to apply because it is so smooth! And I love that it dries in a matte finish! And I love that it doesn’t feel heavy! I would definitely buy it again!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Porcelain 110
I really loved this foundation. It definitely lives up to its name, it makes your face look dewy so if that is the look you want this is great. I am more of a matte person because i don’t like to feel oily but it is nice to change it up once in a while and this is perfect for me to do that. #complimentary
Woodland Park, NJ
Review for: Golden Beige 240
For a drugstore brand foundation I have to say I am impressed. My skin had problems with getting very shiny and oily but this foundation kept my skin matte all night. It is not too heavy so you won't appear caked on. I would totally recommend this if you're looking for a foundation on the less pricey side!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines
Lanesboro, MN
Review for: Porcelain 110
I really enjoyed this foundation! It was perhaps a bit too dewy, so I did add some powder on top just to make sure it wouldn’t slip around. Great for dry skin like mine, especially during these harsh winter months! Other powder and liquid products sat very nicely on top of it which was a huge plus for me!
Dry / Dullness
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory
This foundation is smooth and clean. It creates a great base to start applying powder and highlighter. I feel natural wearing this foundation. My favorite finish is dewy and I would definitely buy this product again.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness

513 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...