Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
#voxbox#maybeline Really wanting to try this is it worth it?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Porcelain 110
I love this foundation! Great for my dry skin! Love how covering it is. Love the smell. I will continue to buy
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Dark Spots
Danville , VA
Review for: Classic Ivory
This product is just as good as the matte one. I like this one for the summer it keeps me dewy and last long !
MOORESVILLE, NC
Review for: Mocha 360
I love this foundation. It's very natural looking and it's light. It's not as heavy as these other foundations.
Appleton, WI
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Krystal P.
Review for: Nude Beige 125
This product is amazing, fits me so well. Even got my twin to get it too. It applies so easy and last all day.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Bay City, MI
Review for: Classic Ivory
Havent tried it yet but it looks like an amazing coverup cant wait to try it! Going to go get it soon! Must try
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: Classic Ivory
It isn't the first foundation I go to, but it's definitely one I will use again. It's nice for a natural look.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Review for: Toffee 330
Such a great face foundation for my skin tone is perfect moistorizing but doesn't make my face greasy I love it
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Nude Beige 125
Amazing foundation 😍 lasts a log time Medium to Full coverage. Very lightweight. Very easy to apply and blend.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Aroda, VA
Review for: Sun Beige 310
Pretty good product, provides medium coverage and blends out really well! Also comes in a wide array of colors!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Scarring
New haven, CT
Review for: Classic Ivory
Really good foundation, love the matte since my face alil oily but i love it and it actually affordable price.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...