Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
#voxbox#maybeline Really wanting to try this is it worth it?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pure Beige 235
I usually don't wear foundation, but I was looking for something to even out my face for my wedding, and this fit the bill! I had been using a sample of a Becca foundation that matched really well, but I couldn't justify the price for a product that I'd wear three days at most. It took me trying 3-4 different shades from this line before finding that Pure beige is the best match. The formula is amazing on my dry, sensitive skin - light, moisturizing, and doesn't accentuate my dry patches! The coverage is buildable should you want it; I was more than happy with a once over. It sits well when I forget primer, and ever better when I do prime. It does come off a teeny bit where my glasses sit on my nose bridge, but no major complaints. Definitely would recommend this to others - price is great, shade range is also great.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Nd
Purchased at: Target
Maybelline Fit Me Dewy+Smooth #105 Fair Ivory. My daughter recommended this Maybelline version to me since I always have trouble finding a lightweight foundation that doesn't get cakey. I like the smooth finish and lightweight feeling on my face. There are many shades to choose from which is nice to have that variety since everyone has such different skin tones. I use a beauty blender to apply it and have no problems blending it. For a drugstore brand I recommend trying this one out.
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines
Emerson, AR
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Kail M.
Review for: Coconut 355
I went for a lighter shade 355..... Wasn't full coverage for my skin so I added the FIT ME MATTE foundation (java) This helped cover my hyperpigmentation around my mouth and under eye area..... somewhat.. I do love the radiance you get from the dewy collection. It didn't dry out my skin, lasted throughout the day with setting spray (setting powder only). In my cheek, nose, forehead, and chin...I used a decent amount of product just to experiment if it'd make my highlighter pop...and it did maybe too much in the forehead area. The other thing I loved is, not once did it settle into my fine lines around my nose. Easy to blend with sponge or stippling brush. Purchasing again.....
730 Gans rd.
I love this foundation it stays on so well throughout my 7 hour work days!! The dewy foundation is perfect paired with the Anastasia dewy setting spray!! It does crease but not to much just in my smile lines and under my eyes slightly once you smash it with a beauty blender for a bit, it works it out. I have freckles and it covers them while still showing a few here and there! I love it and have not found a better foundation! Maybelline New York Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Liquid Foundation Makeup With Spf 18, Classic Ivory, 2 Fluid Ounce
La Mesa, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Coconut 355
I am a first time user of this foundation and I like it. It is definitely a dewy finish and it does make the skin look smooth. My t-zone has a tendency to get oily by the end of the day, so putting setting powder on this area before applying my foundation has helped, as well as using a mattifying primer. The coverage for this foundation is medium and it is buildable, but to a certain degree. It could just be me, but this foundation looks orange when I apply it to my face, and it dries down it is lighter.
Oily / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Review for: Natural Beige 220
This is one of my favorite & most used foundations. I love the way it convers my dark spots. It's a medium coverage which I love and doesn't look cakey. It lasts for hours (when used with a primer and setting powder). The only thing I wish is that the bottle had a pump for easier use. I always recommend this foundation when friends ask which brand they should use. I get a nice, smooth, flawless finish that makes my skin look fresh and hydrated. This is a great product and a very affordable one too!
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Sun Damage
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I have combo/oily acne prone skin. So usually I would shy away from any dewy kind of products. However, because the matte and poreless foundation is such a staple I just had to give it a try. I don’t use a lot, because I’m not much of a full coverage kind of person, but just a light applications of this around the face makes for a perfect summery glowy skin look. That kind of look you can keep going through in the winter. Because I already have a oily face, I keep my foundation to a matte longwear in the summer from the humidity and heat. Then when the dry winter air comes then I can use a more dewy, hydrating foundation. I love to use this one in the winter, because it does keep my face hydrated, which even with oily skin I still need, so that I don’t over produce bad oil onto my face and break out. Plus this foundation is a good priced drugstore foundation, lasts all day, and comes in plenty of different shades, and it smooths right over to your face to give a skin like finish and covers my pores decently! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Columbus, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory, Buff Beige 130
As a drug store brand, I really really love the Fit Me Dewy Foundation. I bought two shades so I can mix them throughout the year, so I can blend the perfect shade. Whether I am tan or pale(during the winter months). I love the dewy formula, it works well with my combination skin, even in the winter with my skin being prone to dry areas. It is very affordable and great shade coverage. I will definitely be rebuying this when I am running out of it.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Galesburg, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sun Beige 310
This is a medium to high coverage foundation that blends well. It matched my skin tone well and didn’t need much cover my face. It has dewy finish but it does tend to look a little oily instead of a glowing dewy look even with powder and setting spray. I also noticed that the color becomes darker due to oxidization especially if you’re in the sunlight. Overall a good cheap foundation. I use it on days I don’t want to use my good Fenty foundation.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Rocky River, OH
Review for: Porcelain 110
This foundation isn’t bad, especially for the price, but I’ve also found better for just a few dollars more so it’s not my favorite. I don’t think it lasts a very long time on my skin and seems to break apart. I’ve been using it to mix more matte foundations to make them a little more luminous, but I probably won’t repurchase. Also, Maybelline needs to charge $1 more and add a freaking pump or make it into a squeeze tube like L’Oréal Pro.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...