Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why does this product make my skin so dry ?
Do foundations have expiration ? What if you havent finished the product for almost a year? Is it still good to use ? Thanks!
Is this foundation good for large and exposed pores??
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
I use the shade 128 warm nude and I really like this foundation because it sits so pretty on the skin and doesn’t catch on any dry patches or acne, it works with my combination skin. It isn’t completely full coverage but it does a good job of covering up redness and acne scars I have.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Redness, Scarring
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I have always gone back to these foundations and was interested when I saw the dewy and smooth! I have dry skin so I was i retested in this one and it definitely leaves you with a dewy look which is great if that is what you are looking for! Great price for a great product! Would buy again!
Dry / Dullness
Folsom
Review for: Classic Ivory
Product is amazing!!! Super buildable and leaves you looking dewy without looking oily. Keeps your skin beautiful all day. And for only $7, how can you beat that!? Definitely worth a try. Can oxidize just slightly, but nothing major. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Prnc Frederck, MD
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This is one of my favorite drug store products on the market! I always apply with a damp beauty sponge and set with the Maybelline loose setting powder. This is my favorite foundation to use in the summer too. If you are on a budget, this it the foundation to get !!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring
Brooklyn, NY
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Ysabel L.
Review for: Mocha 360
Me gustó mucho esta base para maquillar a mis clientas. Sin embargo siento que tiene un acabado un poco líquido y no dura tanto como quisiera por no tener una consistencia más densa pero es buena y cubre las imperfecciones.
Combination / Blackheads
Auburn
Review for: Classic Ivory
I like the formula of the matte version and this is very close only it’s dewy. The reason why i prefer the matte over this is because it causes my cystic acne to flare up if i use this for more than a few days in a row. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t have sensitive skin.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Appleton, WI
Review for: Sun Beige 310
The texture is not high quality but it's good for daily use. I am using it for a fast ready to go make up. I would like to test more of your products. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
mayland
Review for: Coconut 355
Love this foundation my 2nd go to for foundation. Work well on oily skin it's also full coverage it's a matt foundation I like how it doesn't make my face look shiny and yes I will buy this product again
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Coconut 355
Bought this one by mistake. I have oily to dry skin but mostly oily skin and usually get the matte one but I’ve been using this as I don’t want to go back to the store. 😊. So nice and skin like. I ran out of my hd makeup forever one which basically this but with a higher price. It’s light to medium coverage
Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Review for: Nude Beige 125
I love this foundation, I have it in matte and poreless as well. I use this one when I’m feeling a little dry in the face, it makes the skin look dewy and soft. The coverage is medium, which I prefer because I don’t like completely full coverage. It blends into the skin really nicely.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores

513 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...