Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

do you use a brush, sponge or your fingers to apply foundation?
is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Crown Point
Review for: Coconut 355
This product is ok. I like how dewy it leaves my skin. The coverage is medium but buildable.
Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Gilbert
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Great coverage! Always went on smoothly and you can use barely any to get an amazing result!
Macy, IN
Review for: Warm Nude 128
Best drugstore foundation I have ever bought amazing product great product and price is good
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
fresno california
Review for: Buff Beige 130
This is one of my favorite foundations. It has good coverage without it feeling super cakey.
Combination / Large Pores
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Coconut 355
This foundation is so easy to work and the result is amazing 100% recommended i love it 🌸☺️🌸
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Hemet, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Beige 245
I love it. feels snooth. And blends well. feels so light on skin. and on the affordable side.
Dark Spots
Eau claire
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I love this foundation. It makes me look so natural with coverage and there’s so many shades
San Diego, CA
Review for: Light Beige 118
One of the best drug store foundations, it’s affordable & the quality is great for its price
Dark Spots
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Good product for a dewy coverage. Makes my skin look so soft and natural. Good for the price
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Pembroke
Review for: Classic Beige 245
Amazing!!!! I love how it matches me and I love the finish of the foundation. It’s so smooth

502 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milwaukee, WI
7 months ago
Amber S. • 7 months ago
I agree as I always mix it with Maybelline Fit or Este Lauder Double wear but always ends up looking flawless. <a href="https://www.influenster.com/leahh8c42" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Leah H.</a>