Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

do you use a brush, sponge or your fingers to apply foundation?
is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Hood River
Review for: Sun Beige 310
It has great coverage, but I when I first tried this foundation it would start flaking and would look patchy throughout the day. However, after I changed my primer it has become easier for my skin to absorb the product and it looks very natural.
Brooklyn
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Shakima C.
Review for: Mocha 360
My skin is extremely dry!!! So it’s hard for me to use Fenty foundation. I started using this a few months ago and it’s amazing. My skin is also two different skin tones in my face and this works well.
Dry / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Review for: Ivory 115
This is one of the best drug store foundations I own. Good for dry skin to make it look nice and smooth without being oily. The only thing I would change is having it dry down a little more. Ifni don't set with powder it will slide off.
Bell
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I love this foundation! i’ve used it for the longest it’s great and the best part is that it’s also affordable. It leaves an amazing finish and great coverage through the day
Gilbertsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s decent especially for the very affordable price! Very buildable formula and it doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin. Definitely recommend for a good drug store foundation.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Review for: Classic Beige 245, Warm Nude 128
When this product came out I was like I need to buy some for my self and I.When they mean smooth they mean smoooooooooooth and it dewy so just a another plus for me and I.
Review for: Porcelain 110, Ivory 115
I was using a rather expensive full coverage foundation, I ran out of that and was at the drug store and literally just grabbed a maybelline foundation that I had never heard about or seen reviewed. This is now my everyday foundation. I use the 110 & 115 mixed together when I self tan. This foundation is better than a high end foundation that costs upwards of 40-60 dollars. I’ve recommended this to my subscribers more times than I can count!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
4143 Candy Apple Ln
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Absolutely love love LOVE this product.I have been using it for years and it is so lovely. It lasts long aswell.I would totally keep this in my daily drug store routine. ❤️
Review for: Classic Ivory
I use Lancome foundation normally, but I ran out and grabbed this in a pinch. It is fabulous! Definitely a great drug store brand option. NY skin looked smooth and glowy!
Review for: Natural Buff 230
Best foundation in the world because it is so smooth and it hides all of my fine lines and pimples and everything bad on my face it can be improved by the price and the quantity of it can be inreased so that it can be

502 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...