Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
2 years agoAlanta Georgia
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I love it is very good for your skin The pricing bad and I love that it says your name on there
2 years agoStrunk, KY
Review for: Classic Ivory
Absolutely Love this foundation it is affordable and has great coverage awesome for dry skin!!!
2 years ago
Review for: Sun Beige 310
I have really oily skin and this foundation really helps. Lasts all day and has a matte finish.
2 years ago
Review for: Toffee 330
I love the dewy smooth more than the matte poreless! Perfect foundation for my dry winter skin.
3 days ago5128 F st PA 19124
I like this foundation because it’s so smooth, they my color skin, it’s one of my favorite 🥰.
12 days ago
Very good coverage foundation works incredible I’m gonna purchase another bottle Do recommend
13 days agoHuntington wv
Review for: Classic Ivory
I like the product but I need help finding my shade I always pick the wrong one. Applies good
13 days agoTacoma
It matches my skin color. Makes it look like in not really wearing makeup. Last a long time.
17 days ago
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really liked this product because it was very smooth and was very easy to blend on my face
23 days ago
Review for: Soft Honey 315
Love this foundation. Left my skin looking flowery and blurred. My go to for my everyday look

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Amy V. 6 months ago
Its the exact same. Just the matte & poreless one is for normal to oily skin and the dewey & smooth one is for normal to dry skin. Same coverage, just formulated for different skin types.
6 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation Is there another product like this one, because this is super good?
jazmin E. 6 months ago