Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
2 years agoRocky Point, NC
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Dacia Z.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I hardly wear foundation but when I do I want it to have a natural look to it. I love the feel of fit me, it has a light feel to it. The prime master helps to cover my face entirely of the foundation, which I really like. I like that the primer hydrated my face and when I took the makeup off my face didn’t look dehydrated.
2 years agoRahway, NJ
Review for: Buff Beige 130
I tried this foundation out after receiving it in the maybelline vox box, it is a super creamy foundation that blends beautifully. It lasts all day with the same look without having to reapply. Nice product!
2 years agoCorvallis, OR
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Taylor S.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Taylor S.
Review for: Porcelain 110
I received this for reviewing purposes from Influenster and Maybelline. Overall, I am not impressed. I do have combo/oily skin though, and perhaps that’s why. This foundation doesn’t last very long on my skin, and separates very easily, all over my face. It certainly is dewy though.
2 years ago
Review for: Porcelain 110
I really love this product! I received it as a gift in exchange for my honest review and honestly, I'm really impressed! It feels so good on my skin, has nice coverage (but not too much), lasts all day, and even has spf- one of the biggest things I look for in my makeup (thanks to my fair freckled skin!). I really don't use foundation often but this product makes me reevaluate. Thanks, Influenster and Maybelline!
2 years agoAthens, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really liked this product. It's more like 3.5 stars instead of just 3. The coverage is nice and I use it as a part of my make up routine. For the product the price is awesome too. Some flaws are that it can feel uncomfortable andeave you feeling okay and unclean. It also does not apply the smoothest, but this is not that noticeable. Other than that I do recommend this product because the pros outweigh the cons.
2 years agoKent, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I received this product at part of an Influenster’s campaign box, and although I had previously tried several maybelline’s products like their matte fit me foundation, I can say this is by far my favorite. It has great coverage without feeling heavy and it leaves you skin glowing! It does get a little oily throughout the day so you do have to set it with a powder. Overall I would definitely buy this foundation!
2 years agoCovington, KY
Review for: Nude Beige 125
I was very impressed with the Maybelline FIT me! foundation. The color I received (Nude Beige) was a little too dark for me during the winter months, but I loved how the foundation did not dry my skin out. It promises to “hydrate & smooth skin” and it definitely did that! I love how fresh it made my face feel even hours after putting it on. It creates a perfect dewy finish, which is great for the colder months.
2 years agoLincoln, NE
Review for: Classic Ivory
I have combination skin, so I was a bit nervous to try this one out. The Matte and Poreless is a bit too drying for skin though. This one has a beautiful, natural looking finish with medium coverage. I did get a bit oily by the end of the day, but with a little blotting it was fine.  I'm not sure I'll be able to wear this during the summer when I am more oily, but I am loving it for the winter!
2 years agoOakland, CA
Review for: Porcelain 110
Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. What can I say? I love this foundation and it sort of surprised me! I haven’t used drug store foundation for years due to my sensitive, oily skin. Most drugstore foundations have caused me to break out immediately and many of them oxidize badly, especially on my T-Zone. Because of the above reasons, I did not have high hopes for this foundation, but it really blew me away! I loved the dewy finish, and although I worried about my skin’s oily tendencies, I didn’t feel overly shiny or oily throughout the day. My boyfriend even mentioned that my skin looked “healthy” and “glowing”. It also seemed to resist transfer, even though I only set it with a small amount of powder. It didn’t break me out and only oxidized a tiny bit. It was a surprisingly good color match for my skin! I’d say that it’s about a medium as far as coverage goes, although I didn’t put too much on. It covered my old (faded) acne scars pretty well. My only two complaints about this product are that it seemed to separate a bit more than my usual foundation, and that it smelled a little weird when I was applying it (most likely due to the sunscreen in it though, so I can’t really be too upset about that). I also found that it applied much better with a stippling foundation brush versus a beauty blender. Overall, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good, dewy drugstore foundation.
2 years agoClinton, IA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Brooke S.
Review for: Ivory 115
I absolutely loved this formula ! I always struggle finding the right foundation for my skin type & I have tried the matte + poreless but the dewy + smooth is perfect for me! A little of this foundation goes a very long way. It lasts all day and I do not feel oily at all. Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation ? Looking for product that dont leave my skin feeling oily and also that is light on my skin..
Princess E. 5 months ago
i have oily skin and i sweat a lot...This is a nice product but it doesnt just do the job for me.
6 months ago
Amira🌸 M. 5 months ago
For dry skin, try using a moisturizer before applying the foundation. Also I recommend not using a setting powered, it makes it even drier. Use it only for oily or the parts where you might sweat.