Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
a year agovenezuela
Review for: Porcelain 110
since i star to wear makeup i have been using maybelline products , i could say that its most part long lasting and the oily skin one its perfect for acne, if you dont have to much scars it will coverage wonderfull. I definally recomed this product.
a year agoHuddersfield
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Isabel T.
Review for: Buff Beige 130
creates a beautiful complexion on my skin, it is quite a buildable foundation but very light😁it is so affordable from drugstores and I absolutely love it, my go to😍I would defo recommend my dudes❤️ #liveinthemoment
a year ago
Review for: Golden Beige 240
I love this foundation. It smells very good. When I apply it on my skin, it feels fresh. And it has good coverage. Also, my skin looks healthy and hydrated. It is an excellent foundation for a good price.
a year ago
Review for: Classic Ivory
I liked this foundation as a good liquid drugstore foundation. It was super easy to apply and spread. I however found it difficult to remove from the bottle without making a mess as I had to shake it upside down. It was nice and looked nice on and lasted most of my day. I typically get compliments on this foundation. It's also extremely affordable so I would still recommend it.
2 years agoLondon, ON
I bought this because all my friends love it!! It is a really good quick and easy foundation, can put on a really thin layer to get a light coverage, but you can always build to a full coverage foundation with this. I have dry skin so it some times sticks to some extremely dry patches I get in the Canadian winter. But overall this is a great every day all around good foundation.
2 years agoManchester
Review for: Porcelain 110
I love this foundation as it is the perfect tone to my skin colour it has a great finish and is long lasting blends so easy and isn’t cakey very lightweight I love this product and would recommend this to everyone to try as it’s quite cheap in price to other foundations
2 years agoDoral, FL
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Hemily L.
Review for: Sun Beige 310
Esta base de maybelline me parece excelente, tiene una muy buena cobertura y no se siente pesada en la piel, me encanta para maquillar a personas que poseen la piel mixta o seca, dan un acabado atercipelado y dura por muchisima horas sin necesidad de retocar, la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados!!!
Received from Influenster
7 months agoBangalore
Review for: Ivory 115
Maybelline New York fit me foundation is described as the ultimate natural skin fit that goes beyond skin tone matching to solve the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin. Some foundations can exaggerate pores and oily skin, but the Fit Me claims to contain genius blurring micro-powders that erase pores and absorb oil for a naturally matte and poreless-looking finish.
7 months ago
There isn't a suitable colour match for me in this range. I mix shades if needed, but this formula isn't worth the effort. I didn't expect this one to cling onto every dry patch of my skin. It comes out looking heavy and cakey regardless of how I apply it, and it breaks apart after maybe 4 hours (keep in mind that I never get excess oil on my face). This one was a big miss for me.
2 years agolangley, BC
Review for: Ivory 115
I absolutely love this foundation even though I have more high-end foundations I definitely reach back to this one because it’s a light to medium coverage you can really build up the coverage and it doesn’t ever look patchy but it’s also the best pink undertone foundation I’ve ever used which is amazing because it’s also very cheap and I really suggest this product to anyone