Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

do you use a brush, sponge or your fingers to apply foundation?
is this cruelty free?
What's the longevity like? I work 12 hour shifts and am curious about this foundation since the Maybelline Fit Me Set + Smooth Powder works well with my dry skin.
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Fredericktown, OH
Review for: Porcelain 110
I love this foundation! I typically do not like to wear foundation, but this is just light enough for me. I have a lot of red undertones in my skin and this covered them so well. The color also adjusted to my natural skin tone which made blending so easy!
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Elkhart
I HATE this foundation :( I love the fit me matte and poreless foundation and I love that one! This one though makes my skin so oily it’s not dewy just oily and it looks like a greasy mess😂 I do not have oily skin so for me to look wet after using a foundation is not normal.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Medium Buff 225
Maybelline foundations are worth a try! This has to be one of my top that leave your skin dewy and looking full of life. If you’re a matte kind of person, this is not for you. I recommend everyone to give this a try! It doesn’t feel heavy nor pore clogging.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Oak Forest, IL
Review for: Porcelain 110
i bought this because i have very dry skin and wanted a more dewy foundation. it is lightweight and about a medium coverage. it looks amazing when i first put it on but it disappears in an hour or two. not very long lasting at all. also wish it had a pump.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Danville, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory
This foundation is so smooth and creamy and it has great coverage. The only thing is that I have freckles that I like to show off so this foundation pretty much covers them. It felt great on my skin though so that was a huge plus. It is pretty lightweight.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
My everyday foundation. This matches my skin perfectly, it goes on smooth and is lightweight. It's also available for a full coverage face of needed... I have this in the dewy and matte. Both are awesome Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Review for: Classic Ivory
This just doesn’t work for me. I have normal skin & it somehow makes me look super greasy even though it’s marketed as dewy. The shade range is good but I don’t like the finish or longevity of this product. I give it a 2 because of the price & shade range.
Dullness, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Victorville , CA
Review for: Golden Beige 240, Toffee 330
I really love this foundation. The coverage it light to medium for me. But it's really great on building coverage. I have really dry skin and this lightweight foundation doesn't make my face look caked up. I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ben Wheeler, TX
Review for: Coconut 355
Nice and fresh dewy finish! The color match was spot on and the price point is very reasonable . The product goes on and blends out easily with brush and sponge. I would definetly recommend to those wanting a light to medium coverage drugstore foundation.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Review for: Pure Beige 235
For a drugstore product, this is great! it is really smooth and glides onto the face wonderfully! I also love how they have so many shades, its a great choice for those of many colors. I have combination skin and this did great for me! No dry spots at all.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores

502 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...