Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
3 months agoDurant
Review for: Buff Beige 130
It makes me really dry. I love the way it goes on but after awhile it makes me look blotchy
4 months agoMelrose, FL
This is a good foundation. It gives your skin a nice gooey look. It has buildable coverage.
4 months agoVisalia
left my skin look super smooth. i have very dry skin and this didn’t let that show through.
4 months agonew brunswick , NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
me encanta como deja [email protected] el tono muy parejo/is just a great foundation for me i love it
5 months agoMiami , FL
It's perfect my skin is a bit dry and this base gives a spectacular look to my face🥰 i love
6 months agoSt cloud
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Has total coverage and feels great on the skin it’s not too heavy either love this so much
6 months agoNaugatuck, CT
It goes on smooth and has a dewy finish. I love that it lasts all day and is full coverage.
7 months agoQueens
A foundation i would wear everyday or for an occasion. Super lightweight and long lasting.
7 months ago
Review for: Classic Ivory
Very full coverage foundation. And has a very long lasting formula. Pigments are beautiful
8 months agoFirebaugh, Ca
I don’t like how oily my skin is left after applying it I go more for the matte foundation.

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Gabriela G. 3 months ago
I personally liked the matte version better because I prefer a matte finish. But the dewy wasn’t bad.
3 months ago
Christina J. 3 months ago
I’ve tried this foundation just because I have drier skin and wanted a inexpensive dewy foundation. I did like it but after a couple hours it just didn’t last! I recently tried the new e.l.f foundation and I really really love it!!