Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
I’ve heard this foundation is really good.. does it really work? Is the price worth it? Does it leave your skin uneven?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
2 years agoDoral, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 220
Esta base me encanta, es una de mis favoritas porque dura bastante bien durante el día, (siempre y cuando tu piel no se grasa cabe destacar), la formula es muy buena porque te deja un acabado natural y nada pesado y aparte de difumina bastante bien. Es cómoda de utilizar durante el día. Toma en cuenta que esta base es para pieles secas porque si tienes la piel grasa, en la noche ya te brilla la piel. Formo parte de Influenster.
Received from Influenster
2 years agoMiami, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory
Maybelline es una marca que amo, es economica, de calidad, facil de conseguir y comprar. Esta base tenia muchas ganas de probarla y una vez en mis manos pude probar su cobertura que es asombrosa, nada que envidiar de otras de alta gama. La recomiendo, yo la uso para el diario y tambien para un maquillaje pesado sirve perfectamente.
Received from Influenster
9 months agoGrange road, Ilford
Review for: Coconut 355
This is great for dry skin . If you are having a problem using the matte and poreless version of this product , it’s best to go for this one , it’s dewy and you can matte it down a bit with powder . It’s a good foundation for dry skin
a year ago
Purchased at: Amazon
I've tried both dewy + smooth & the matte + poreless. I have combo skin. The dry is very dry when I have a flare up. The dewy in my eyes worked so much better on my skin. I used it all up, it left my skin looking natural with coverage. Not a cakey mess where the matte I gave away after time as it didn't work well with my skin.
a year agoMar del Plata
Review for: Classic Ivory
Me gusta mucho, pero en Argentina no encuentro tonos mas claros como el porcelana, ya que soy muy pálida y no venden el tono "porcelana" y los tonos son mas oscuros que mi piel.
En cuanto a la formula en mu caso funciono muy bien para piel grasosa, tiene una terminación matte y cubre mucho.
a year agoKempsey
Review for: Buff Beige 130
One of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion on the market! It’s so nice on the skin and it feels like nothing. And for the price you can’t complain, it’s so cheap compared to some foundations out there and it really is TRULY amazing. i would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
2 years ago
Review for: Natural Beige 220
I love the product's consistency. The coverage is medium to full coverage, good since I have a lot of acne marks. This one performs well even if i have oily skin. But i gave it just 3stars since I dont like this kind od packaging where you just pour out the product, i cant control the amount i wanted.
6 months agoTreinta y Tres
Es una base accesible ya que no tiene costo muy elevado, es fácil de esparcir y lo único negativo que le noto es que es brillosa. La vengo utilizando hace un año (cada fin de semana, más o menos) y no se ha acabado, además, es duradera. La recomiendo para cualquiera que le guste este tipo de bases
8 months agoaqaba alqwira
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by alhasaseen S.
I tried this cream foundation because it is a lot of it, but unfortunately, the taste of sweet moaning dry quickly means to dry skin, what I advise it to cover the light to medium Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
8 months agoNorth York, ON
Review for: Toffee 330
One of my all time favourite foundations! I have pretty dry skin and this foundation is easy to apply. And leaves a nice dewy finish. Although it does get pretty oily after a good 4 hours so blotting is a must. The coverage is medium to full. I would recommend this with a primer and setting spray!

496 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Michelle C. 9 months ago
Its my go-to foundation. It stays matte. i love it. And with the right primer, my makeup stays matte and flawless all day. It has amazing coverage ans i have combo skin