Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

Does anyone with combination skin switch from matte to dewy foundation in the winter?
Why can’t I find a spf foundation in fit me 330 toffee?
Does this foundation affect your acne?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
10 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Classic Beige 245
It was ok too. I liked it better than the matte. Didn’t make me look dry and textured. I would buy again.
10 months agoCharlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great, but not as good as my pro glow foundation! Super dewy and buildable which is always good.
10 months ago
Purchased at: CVS
This us my favorite drugstore foundation everrrrr i really like the formulas and it's easy to apply ✔✔✔✔
10 months agoLos Angeles, CA
Very light weight to the face leaves my skin looking soft and natural and it applys to my face so easy !
10 months agoBoardman, OH
Love this product for the price. I always have it on hand for a perfect night out look with full coverage
10 months agoTampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
is a good base, fulfills its functions ... its coverage is average and it is matte which is perfect.....
10 months agomiami
Si sufres de cara grasosa, te recomiendo esta base. El acabado es mate y tiene alta duración. Me encanta
a year agoHooversville, PA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Clarissa Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Beige 245
This is a nice foundation for light coverage. It does build really well but it’s still a light coverage.
a year agodauphin , PA
it makes my skin look and feel fabulous! my skin is combination, so i struggle finding a good foundation.
a year ago
Purchased at: Target
It was graet it was Matt and have the best coverage and spreed butifal I absolutely love this foundation

497 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation ? Looking for product that dont leave my skin feeling oily and also that is light on my skin..
Princess E. 5 months ago
i have oily skin and i sweat a lot...This is a nice product but it doesnt just do the job for me.
6 months ago
Amira🌸 M. 5 months ago
For dry skin, try using a moisturizer before applying the foundation. Also I recommend not using a setting powered, it makes it even drier. Use it only for oily or the parts where you might sweat.