I like me a dewy look. Is this worth a try? What is the coverage?
2 years ago

20 answers

YES! I love dewy. I use this foundation on a daily. It looks so flawless and like your skin is a glowing goddess! The coverage is medium to full. but you can easily build it up!
Roanoke - 10 months ago
Definitely worth the try! The coverage is medium to full and is super buildable.
Hoisington - a year ago
Hoisington - a year ago
I love this product, I use it every day for school and work. I love the finish, very good for dry to normal skin types. But there is one thing I don't like is that it has a chemical scent that I don't like but when it is on your face you don't smell it. I would buy this again and I will always recommend it to a friend.
lewisville, NC - a year ago
If you want a dewy look I would recommend this foundation! Although it is not as full coverage , if you pair this with an average concealer it does the trick. (I have some discoloration however I just the foundation (no concealer) and it works for me.
Kirkland, QC - a year ago
Medium, but I think you could build it up. I love it so much, and at around $6, it's worth at least trying.
Daphne, AL - a year ago
This foundation is medium to full coverage but it does oxidize so I woul go a shade lighter and also if you don’t use a good powder it is very easy to make it look crusty and Cakey
Clintonville, WI - a year ago
It has pretty good coverage for the price of the product I mean you might depending on you skin tone you might have to go a shade darker
North anson - a year ago
It is a light to medium coverage and it looks very very dewy! which I love. I think it is a great addition to any makeup collection.
Doral, FL - a year ago
I use a lighter shade around dark circles and blemishes, let dry, and then apply my normal shade all over, finishing with a little blush and or bronzer/ highlighter. Definitely great buildable coverage without being cake like. I use this foundation everyday and love it. Makes my skin look flawless and almost airbrushed. Also very affordable which is another win in my book!
Kennebunk , ME - 2 years ago