Has anyone tried this product? Looking for a heavy coverage, with a matte finish[product:e.l.f.-hd-mattifying-cream-foundation]
Fort Riley , KS - 2 months ago

5 answers

I use the Matte Poreless and it blends well with blush, highlight and bronzer. It will not cake on your face even if you wear it for couple hours. Get the same brand primer and you will have smooth results!
2 months ago
Don't get the Dewey! I have tried the Matte & Poreless and it is very nice. I also really like this one. CoverGirl Clean Matte BB Cream, Light/Medium1.0 oz
2 months ago
I use the poreless matte version of this and it has good coverage but does need to be built up. It last all day on me and the oil of my skin doesnt break it down as easily as other foundations. This is one of my drug store favorites!
2 months ago
I would say try the matte and poreless one this one is more dewy of a finish and if your oily I don’t this you will like it.
2 months ago
It isn’t FULL coverage but it is buildable. I have acne and very oily skin and it holds up well with concealer. Great for the price! I always keep atleast one in my makeup drawer.