Does anyone know how this wears? Is it long lasting? How “dewy” is it? Sometimes dewy foundations can go a little greasy.
Vienna, WV - 6 months ago

70 answers

I wore this for a four-hour shift today which involved me sweating. This was greasy and would transfer if I touched my face even though I piled on lots of setting powder before my shift.
Corbeil, ON - 5 months ago
I think this foundation wears great I purchased mine at Wal-Mart
Paducah ky. - 6 months ago
I have super dry skin so this gives me the right amount of dewy with out looking greasy. It lasts all day on me. I would only recommend this for someone with dry skin though.
Russellville, KY - 6 months ago
I used this foundation. It’s good fit for dry skin, when you apply from the beginning is kinda luminous and wet looking, but then its come to normal, like a moisturizer (not greasy). The only think I am not liking is that this foundation is oxidase. So feel free to pick up maybe a shade lighter.
Brooklyn, NY - 6 months ago
I love this foundation for my dry skin. I dont find it to be overly dewy if you set with a powder! It's a beautiful foundation that looks natural on the skin! I would say it lasts a normal amount of time (8 hours) but I do find that I can wear off my nose easily. I use a mac paint pot on my nose under my foundation and that takes care of the problem!
Branson, MO - 6 months ago
Its good. I dont get oily so for me it doesnt get deewy dewy. And it lasts me all day.
Hemet, CA - 6 months ago
I have combo skin and it was VERY dewy on me. It transferred on everything and didn't stay put for long.
Chicago, IL - 6 months ago