Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation

Dewy foundation with SPF 18 that hydrates and smoothes skin texture. Leaves a naturally luminous finish. Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How To Use/Apply:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

OCTINOXATE 7.0% INGREDIENTS: WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE DIMETHICONE GLYCERIN ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-10 DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE CHLORPHENESIN DISODIUM EDTA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PROPYLPARABEN FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE BUTYLPARABEN PEG-9 ETHYLPARABEN DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES F.I.L. D51663/2

does it have good coverage?
Why is it that the shade spectrum is a little limited to a certain audience?
Have You tried this foundation? Does it make your skin to oily or even caked? Iv been trying to find a good foundation and haven’t yet. 💕
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation!
Lali R.
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Lali R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Nude Beige 125
This foundation is the perfect one if you have dry skin. I love that it looks very natural and hydrates your face. It doesn’t leave your face dry and flaky. I have been using it for over six month and I love the glow it gives me! Maybelline
L A.
Greenville
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by L A.
Review for: Mocha 360
Ive been using this foundation for a long time and it is awesome. It is perfect. Covers perfectly and I will definitely buy this over and over again.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Meaghan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Buff Beige 130
Beautiful drugstore foundation, perfect for dry skin!!! Buffs out easily and the coverage is buildable!
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Beige 118
This Matte and Poreless foundation was the perfect amount of coverage and the finish was the perfect amount of matte. It left my skin looking smooth and reduced the appearance of my pores. The coverage lasted an entire day without changing its look or consistency in the summer humidity
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light Beige 118
I'm still not to sure on this foundation. The price is okay. I don't like not having a pump for this at all! Period. It's a very thin product but it seems to be buildable and works well with my combination skin. The colors are nice but would be better to have more choices as well. I'm going to keep trying this out and will update my review. I used a damp blender to apply it and it seemed to take quite a bit of product to get the coverage I wanted and I also had to set this foundation as it felt quite tacky which negated the dewy finish unfortunately 🤔
Fernanda M.
Oakton, VA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Fernanda M.
Review for: Sun Beige 310
Amazing, I’m so happy with this foundation, it’s so good, my skin looks so natural, I feel comfortable, 10/10
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Classic Ivory
Exscuse the photo! I really like this foundation for on the run. It goes on really smooth and gave me a nice glow. The product is medium coverage but you can build it up to full. I actually really enjoyed this for the price. Its not good for all day wear outside but it is good for doing errands and stuff like that. It doesn't hold up in the humidity for me on a really hot day. I live in an extremely humid climate.
Gianella A.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Gianella A.
Review for: Golden Beige 240
This product is slightly recommended since I expected full coverage and it did not satisfy me with that. If you’re looking for light coverage, than this brand might be perfect for you! But for me in honesty, did not really give me the coverage I wanted so I rate it a 4/5.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Toffee 330
This is one of those foundations that is awesome not just because of the price but the quality is really good if you’re looking for some thing to wear every day or to work this would be it it’s not too pricey and you can literally find it anywhere I recently found a coupon from Walgreens buy one get one free which was a major score, I always like to finish my foundation with setting powder which is also one of my secretsMaybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Nutmeg, 2 COUNT Oil-Free Foundation
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Buff 225
I love the coverage overall, but the foundation clumps up with all of my primers and ends up separating as the day goes on. Also the lack of a pump makes the foundation hard to use.

953 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...