BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Liquid Foundation

Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation face makeup. Maybelline's smoothing concentrate hydrates rough patches leaving skin with a naturally luminous finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin, this foundation hydrates and smoothes skin texture and leaves a naturally luminous finish. Protects with SPF 18. Dermatologist tested.

HOW TO USE/APPLY:

Apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips or an applicator and blend.

• Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline Tat...14 Answers
  • #minimalbeauty Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundatio...7 Answers
Media (2018)
Buy on Maybelline*
Becca L.
Pulaski , TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
I finally had the chance to try out the Fit Me, Dewy and Smooth foundation and the Facestudio Master Prime moisturizing primer from Maybelline. I was super excited when I was sent the pair for free from Influenster to review and I’d thought several times about just putting it on even if I wasn’t going anywhere just because I was so excited to see how it worked. I really wanted to put them through their paces though and I wanted to see the makeup in REAL lighting, not just the yellow tungsten lighting at home. I also wanted to see if it would break up around my nose and my smile lines. These things you can’t really get a true sense of by lounging around watching Netflix. I’m currently binge watching Dexter if you’re interested. I highly recommend it.
So, Sunday, I went to a Bridal Expo! I wanted to make sure my makeup looked flawless and I thought, “This would be a great chance to see what the Maybelline Fit Me, Dewy and Smooth foundation is really made of!”
The coverage was really great. I had no idea until a few months ago that I really appreciate a full coverage foundation but I don’t want to LOOK like I’m wearing a TON of makeup. Also, as I’ve been aging, my skin type and texture is changing, so it’s almost like learning everything all over again as far as what works and what doesn’t.
I did set my foundation with powder and a regular setting spray at the end of my routine and while I didn’t look super matte, I don’t know that this fit my thoughts of what a ‘dewy’ foundation would look like. I also kind of expected it to sort of melt into my skin a bit and maybe be a bit shiny by the end of the day but that didn’t happen either. However, that isn’t actually a BAD thing! At the end of the day, my makeup looked pretty much like it did when I had left the house HOURS AGO!! To me, THAT is the best determining factor in the quality of a product. I don’t want to spend my time and money to apply products that look great when I leave but look like I went to the gym by the time I come home. Now, if I’ve gone to the gym...that’s a total different story. I’m not a total slave master. I just want my makeup to stay in place and look great!
I have to say, that I am a true fan of this product and I will definitely be using it in the future! The primer is very light weight and applies really nicely and works better than anything I’ve used so far in regards to helping my foundation stay locked in place! It doesn’t have a heavy smell or feel greasy in any way.
The foundation is also a win! Unfortunately, the bottle does not have a pump. I mean, who doesn’t have a pump these days?? Even the $2 foundation at the dollar store has a pump...but anyway, go easy with the amount you pour out to use. It goes farther than you think. I unfortunately poured too much and wasn’t able to use it all. I used a dampened Beauty Blender sponge to apply the foundation and had NO issue whatsoever as far as spreading it out or blending it into the skin.
I had been planning on trying out the Fit Me Matte and Poreless, but I may not need to. This is a pretty great foundation!!
Thank you again to Influenster and Maybelline for allowing me to try this product for free in return for my honest opinion. I am happy to give these products two thumbs up and a place in my every day makeup bag! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer
✧・゚: *.
Elm Grove, WV
Review for: Porcelain more...
The very first thing I noticed is the foundation has vitamin E and sunscreen in it, so it's a pretty good hydrator.
I received shade 110 Porcelain in the foundation, which is actually a little dark for my liking- which makes my contour look dirty- and it is just a touch yellow for my skintone (I saw there's a shade 105 which looks a little more pink toned, so that may be better). the next thing I noticed was it has a very strong floral fragrance- if your skin or sense of smell are sensitive to fragrance, I'd steer clear of this one.
But the texture of the foundation was actually great! It blended very well, and while it's a sheer to medium coverage, it was very buildable. The product was thick enough that I didn't feel like it settled into my pores or creases and I didn't have to over-set it with powder. It's very soft, lightweight, and hydrating! The only issue was that the product moved a bit when I did my contour. It held up all day and didn't break up on my face. I'm usually skeptical of most drugstore foundations, but i was pleasantly surprised. I only wish they had more shades in the line- there are 16, which will leave a lot of people without a match, if they can even find something close.
Overall, this foundation has potential! If they kick the fragrance and roll out more shades, they'd have a pretty solid, accessible product!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation is aimed towards people with drier skin (like me!) and smooths out texture while hydrating skin and leaving a luminous finish. Unfortunately, the shade I was sent is for someone with more medium/warm-toned skin, so I wasn’t able to test this product outside of my home doing my normal activities throughout the day. I did wear it around my place for about 8hrs (looking like a freak) with light activity.
I first used Maybelline’s Master Prime to prime my face underneath, applied the foundation with a Beauty Blender and then set my face with some powder as I normally do. The coverage was good, but not great, because the formula is on the runnier side. After a few hours I noticed the foundation began to settle into my fine lines, but it wasn’t as bad as some other drug store foundations I’ve tried. It definitely has a luminous finish to it and did smooth out my skin a bit. The texture feels a bit greasy on my skin, but that’s how foundations for dry skin tend feel. I noticed the formula has a light sunscreen scent to it, but it shouldn’t bother most people. If you are sensitive to smell, maybe avoid this one.
The biggest set back for me is that this foundation has no pump! You just have to sloppily pour it out with little control on how much you dispense. Why, Maybelline, why?!
Overall this is a decent drug store foundation sold at a reasonable price, but I won’t be purchasing it on my own in the future.
Shelly P.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation blew me away!!! I have relatively dry, patchy skin and occasionally oily in my T zone. This foundation blended so beautifully into my skin! It looked so natural! The coverage was perfect! Not too much and too little! I put this foundation to the test as well! I wore it for 9 hours! My jacket was brushing against my face all night and it didn’t budge! In between the 9 hours I did two mirror checks and I swear to you I couldn’t find a difference from the moment I put it on to the end of the night! I was floored! It stayed dewy without looking oily! It didn’t even cake around my nose or smile lines!! It felt nice and lightweight too! I remember while I was wearing it how I felt like I was wearing nothing! I couldn’t feel the foundation on my face, even when I touched my face! It felt like my skin, just more smooth and supple! I highly recommend this product for dry to combination skin!! This will always be my favorite go to foundation! I hope my picture does this foundation justice! 😉😁🖤 Thank you Maybelline! You knocked it out of the park with this one!! I tried this foundation because of the #contest that is going on right now for this product and I am so glad I entered!!
Maria G.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Yes to the Dewy look! I used my fingers to apply. I had full coverage with a small amount. I placed one finger over the top and turned it upside down and back right side up leaving me with a perfect circle which I dot all over and start to smooth over in sections. I've tried with and without the master primer. I prefer with the master primer because it was much easier to spread the foundation; while without primer same coverage with a deeper more matte effect and much harder to spread around the face and neck. I have dry skin except for my nose and t-zone, also I have rosacea on my cheeks. It covers everything even dark circles with no help from concealer. I received the Buff Beige for normal to dry skin. I think it's perfect. I had a flawless look all day with a lightweight feel. I am constantly moving from 7am-7pm and the foundation lasts all day. I sweat a lot all day long which made me nervous to try a liquid foundation because I have been using loose powder foundation for years, but I was happy. The fact that this is a special foundation with a Dewy and Smooth effect it actually worked well with my sweat ( not to sound disgusting) and I was way more confident because you really can't tell I'm sweating because I look dewy lol. Of course if you take a tissue to the face you will see the foundation but your skin is still covered. I should look into purchasing a setting spray so this won't happen. Overall a big score! I have a glow all day and it looks beautiful. This foundation is a game changer. Received this product free from @Influenster
Sara C.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
THANK YOU to  Influenster. This is my 1st Vox Box and it contained @Maybelline FitMeDewy+Smooth Foundation. Whilst I go natural from time to time, I’d Be lying if I didn’t say I love wearing MAKEUP!
I was Super Stoked about trying this foundation and reviewing it honestly.

I discovered the foundation itself was applied best with my dry beauty blender. It did have a dewy finish and I was actually able to control how much "dewiness" I wanted by how much and where I applied the foundation. It is buildable in coverage and dewiness.
On that note for my skin I will say that no matter how much I would layer it it was a medium coverage - which is fine with me as long as it doesn't feel heavy.
 I don't mind Medium Coverage.

It did show how light my skin is when the red and freckles are mostly covered. I would probably like a deeper shade heading into Summer for natural coloring. However I do LOVE that has SPF.  Especially as I have sensitive skin and have had Cancer before.

The Maybelline Primer I used (that was sent in the box with the foundation) did help in the application.
I have a tendency with ALL makeup to give it about 1-3 min before applying my next step which leads me to my next point: The foundation working in conjunction with other products I use when doing my make-up application.

The foundation works or 'plays' well with my usual skin care and makeup routine. Once I let it set and have it on a few minutes I was able to use concealer again on a couple of spots and it was a great base for my lipstick, eye shadow, liner and mascara  (ALL OF WHICH I AM WANTING TO DO MORE OF)

That is why I’m so grateful to Influenster & Maybelline for sending me my ‘Fit Me Dewy’ box! It’s pushing me towards new fun creative goals outside my box, and I am THRILLED for what’s to come next!

In that respect I would recommend this as a great 'in case' or  "to go" in my vacation makeup bag.
I would say to anyone who has sensitive skin to be a bit patient after applying this foundation or any really. Just about 2-3 min. it allows the skin to stay calm when applying.

After all is said and done, Whilst Makeup doesn’t MAKE US WHO we are... neither do our clothes or a smile. But try smiling when you don’t feel all that Happy and see in a few hours if you’re naturally smiling ... Maybe even giggling.

I am looking forward to more Makeup knowledge and will be posting on IG and my Blog about my Adventures in Make - Up and Skin Care! I'd ADORE it if you'd like to follow along on this new journey. Thank You!

@maybelline @influenster #Complimentary #fitmedewy #contest

Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Thank you again to Influenster and Maybelline for allowing me to try this product for free in return for my honest opinion. I am happy to give these products two thumbs up and a place in my every day makeup bag! Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationMaybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Thank you Influenster for sending me the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation for free to test out! I have oily/combo skin and I am surprised at how well this foundation looked on my skin! It blended very easily using a sponge and didn't settle into any lines or dry patches that I had on my face. It did a pretty good job at covering my redness, though some of my acne scars and pimples were peeking through. Overall I would say that this has medium coverage. It really does a good job at smoothing your skin and making it look dewy. I also love that it has SPF 18 in it as well. This foundation also looks great with whatever else you put on your face. I set it with powder and added some bronzer and blush and it stayed put and didn't mix with anything else. Throughout the day, the foundation stayed put very nicely and didn't crack or pill. I did look a little oily on my t zone and around my nose though. At the end of the day, the foundation still looked great except for those oily spots that I usually get. The only cons to this foundation that I found was that it had pretty good coverage, but not enough to cover acne scars or pimples. It also has no pump so you have to pour it out onto your hand, which I find messy and inconvenient. I also was sent 125 (Nude Beige) which is a little too dark for my skin tone so I will have to use this in the summer when I am a little tanner. Overall though this is a great affordable drugstore foundation if you have dry skin and want medium coverage. I think for my skin type the Fit Me Matte and Poreless would be better for me, but this one was pretty good. I would definitely recommend this for people with dry, sensitive skin.
Xizi C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Got my free Maybelline beauty box from @influenster! So excited to try the fit me dewy foundation and the master prime! Thank you influencer! Shade 110 is a good match for my NC15 skin, not perfect though - it's a bit too dark for me and also on the orange/pink side - not very noticeable once blending out on face though. Coverage is medium and buildable. Texture is great - very hydrating and easy to blend out. Usually I'm not a fan of drugstore foundation smells but this one is OK. At this price tag, I can't ask for more. It's definitely beyond my expectation! Would recommend it to normal to dry skin. I just wish they have a lighter yellow toned shade. Another great dry skin drugstore foundation is Boujois Healthy Mix Serum foundation - coverage is not as good as Maybelline fit me, but the shade 51 is more yellow toned which I like - see picture 2 for comparison (up is Maybelline fit me dewy 110, down is Boujois 51).
Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth FoundationBourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation
borie l.
Fife, WA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I’ve tried the Maybelline Fit Me matte + poreless before and liked it but recently, my skin has gone from combination to extremely dry so I thought I might try out the Fit Me dewy + smooth to see how I like the formula on this one. First off, I love the price point on this foundation. I had a couple drugstore foundations I wanted to use for dry skin but this one was the best price for $5.94 at my local Walmart. I applied this foundation with a Beauty Blender and found the application to be slightly patchy so I went over it with a dense paddle brush. I read a review on Influenster stating that this foundation went on better with a slightly drier Beauty Blender so I may have to try that next time! I’m not sure what kind of coverage is advertised with this foundation but I found it to be medium coverage - I have some acne scarring, some minor trouble spots, and some texture that was not fully covered. I haven’t tried building up the coverage yet so it may be higher. I had this foundation on all day (set with setting powder and a matte setting spray) and it stayed put pretty well and melted off only slightly. I found that it did settle into my fine lines a bit but not nearly as bad as some other matte foundations that I own. Overall, I think this is a pretty decent drugstore foundation, especially at its price point, and would work well for a lot of people looking for an affordable dewy foundation!
Lindsay S.
I like me a dewy look. Is this worth a try? What is the coverage?
Jennifer A.
Q tanto es su cobertura
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
What is the best full coverage drugstore foundation? I purchased Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation and I like it for everyday wear. I just prefer more coverage for events and evenings.
monique c.
ipswich, qld
what are the pros and cons of this foundation?