Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Hannah  P.
I really like this concealer for covering blemishes, this pairs great with the maybelliene under eye age rewind concealer for dark circles. doe foot applicator and great coverage
Karol D.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Sand more...
Great concealer. Really creamy and easy to blend. I use it as eyeshadow primer and it works amazing 😉 I also use it for my under eyes. Affordable and does the job
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!! Honestly one of my holy grails! Super creamy and easy to apply. It's more of a medium coverage but you can build it up and lasts all day!
Catherine R.
I really like this concealer. It blends well and covers my dark circles and any blemishes I have. Only thing I dislike is the applicator doesn't hold too much product and you have to reinsert to get more.
Gabriela L.
This product is perfect for my dry skin. It doesn't cling to any dry patches and it leaves me face kind of dewy. I also use the darkest shade to contour and it works perfectly!
Katie K.
Wellington,FL
This concealer is super blendable and easy to apply. The only thing I didn't really like is that it didn't quite "fit me" in its color... it was a little to orange and dark....
Kiana B.
battle creek
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer works very well. I enjoyed this and I have bought multiple. It's Long lasting but you need quite a bit if you are trying to cover something up. At least it's very easy to apply and rub in!
Amanda H.
Review for: Light more...
It's a wonderful thing where a foundation, powder, and concealer are all the same shades. Easy to figure out your shade and look for the rest with no stress. Coverage is perfect due to those reasons.
Fernanda N.
Review for: Deep more...
Works perfect !! Very happy how it looks on me , helps very well with undereye ! &' it's very build able on you to use &' it long lasting which is great !! I would really recommend others to use it !
Caitlin W.
this conceals my awful under eye bags from going to school, working 40 hours and dealing with crazy women. hoenstly so goood. been using it for years. i love it and it feels light on my skin! must use
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back