Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Review for: Light more...
This product is perfect for a natural makeup look. I use it to highlight, contour, and cover up any dark spots and acne spots. It's very buildable but I have to reapply during the day. It oxidizes. Is worth the money!
Veronica C.
This is the concealer I use everyday. I've tried others but this is my favorite sometimes at a fraction of the price. Covers dark circles, NEVER creases! So good!
Leia C.
Review for: Sand more...
Great concealer dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer for a FRACTION of the price. I love this so so much and it is not at all drying underneath the eyes. I will continue to repurchase and recommend to others
Yesenia P.
I love this concealer!!!! It covers very well. It is soooo easy to blend and there is no flash back. It last all day. I will definitely repurchase this product!!
Samantha M.
South Bend, IN
I love this concealer! It is very creamy and definitely one of the best drug store concealers I've used! It covers dark spots well and does not crease on me! I would highly recommend!
Zeel M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down the best concealer at the drugstore. Minimal creasing, amazing color range, creamy, pigmented and does the job so well. Can't live without this thing!
Candice S.
I don't use it to cover up blemishes. but it is good to use it hid stray hairs under my eyebrows to keep the fresh wax look and to highlight the brow. I haven't found a good match for my skin tone for an even match
lesly z.
This Concealer Is my most favorite its Really affordable And Its The overall best It covers all Red Spots And Blemishes . ive Been Using it For about 4 years Now
Nathalia M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my go to concealer yes they only have a small selection of colors but I set my concealer with powder so its not a big deal for me It covers my under eye circles and blemishes
Paloma u.
This concealear is compared to the urban day naked skin concealear the only difference the price lol!!! By far the best drug store foundation I have used so far!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back