Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20721)
Paola M.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Sand more...
I really liked this one BUT I didn’t choose the right tone so it looks so weird on me, now im mixing this one with my born this way concealer and the work well
Rachel J.
This is a really good drugstore concealer! It covers any under eye circles you may have. It comes off very natural looking and I would definitely recommend it.
Brooke A.
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer from the drugstore! It's one of my must haves for my makeup bag! It is lightweight with a sheer- light coverage, great for more natural looks.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
This does what it says it does, it fits you! Good for hiding under eye circles or pimples. Only down side i would say is that it drys out fast for some reason
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
My go to everyday concealer! It's light yet it stays on all day and it doesn't look cakey. It dries like it's supposed to and my mascara doesn't bleed into it.
Carmen B.
Aurora, CO
This concealer is awesome! It's not cake, the shades are great and it sits well on my dry skin. It's good for both under the eyes and on the rest of the face.
Lexie W.
Mount Joy, PA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer does the job, but it's nothing special. It burns my skin for some reason, but doesn't cause any breakouts. Other than that its a fair concealer.
Brianna M.
El Paso , TX
I ran out of it so quickly! But I will buy this concealer again! It’s so affordable and it has amazing coverage! It’s a great dupe for most high end concealers
Alexandra S.
Review for: Light more...
If only there were a better option for my pale skin! This formula is amazing and works so well for covering up blemishes but the color match for me isn’t great
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I have purchased this product 4 times and I always go back to this one when I try a different one. This is definitely my all-time favorite drugstore concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back