Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19832)
Buy on target.com*
Alexandra Y.
Tamarac, FL
I love the whole fit me line from Maybelline but I love this concealer the best. It covers up my dark circles and blemishes. The color is exactly my shade.
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
Great coverage and huge color selection!! I use this to cover blemishes and sometimes as my under eye concealer when I don’t feel like using my shape tape
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
The perfect little tub do the best work match very well with my skin and can get anywhere so I don't have ride all over time. It not heavy easy to blend.😗
Summer S.
This works in a pinch but it does not stay on well all day. It was also a little dark for my complexion and it tended to get stuck in creases in my skin.
Olivia A.
This is my favorite drug store concealer because it lasts throughout the day but I feel like I can't give it 5 stars because I've used a better concealer
Chantel A.
Love is considerate always my go-to container that I use Blends out really great the formula is soft and smooth it's a great affordable concealer to have
Cari C.
Erie, PA
Coverage is medium, it feels light on the skin and blends out beautifully. I've been using this concealer off and on for years now and love it every time
Keely N.
Very blendable, offers good coverage. Makes a great under eye concealer and highlighter when set with a powder. Thin consistency, and a good color range.
Nikki B.
Orlando, FL
It works really well, the only problem I have is when I put it on and it starts to dry before I blend it in it burns a bit, other then that its perfect!
Jewellee P.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Light more...
I really love this product it covers all my blemishes and brightens up my face I highly recommend it's a great product and it lasted me a full year !!!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?