Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20673)
Briana G.
Mission
Review for: Light more...
Concealer has medium coverage and doesnt feel as heavy, bit i think it can improve because its not the best for undereye, the packing is okay and its affordable
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Best drugstore concealer out there! The coverage and the wand in it makes it better than the high end concealer so have. Would definitely repurchase it again!!
Michele H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light more...
I love all of the fit me line. Decent price, but works as well as a high end concealed. I decided to try this after all the good reviews from my makeup group.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este corrector! no es pesado, corre perfectamente y realmente cubre.. soy el tono 10 (el mas claro) y cubre muy bien las ojeras en tonos morados...
Autumn S.
Chavies, KY
I love this concealer! It's lightweight but has good coverage. It covers my dark circles and redness really well! And it's not drying or cakey on my dry skin.
Desiree M.
Its decent but not my favorite. It doesn't give that full coverage. It also odixies weird color. It doesn't really cover circles so.I wouldn't recommend this one.
Grace S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product for two important reasons. Firs of all the quality is amazing! I've used for a long time, second because the price is so good, very cheap!
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
I love the entire fit me line because I'm really pale, and these actually match my skin tone! It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it's still good!
Brooke A.
Review for: Fair more...
Great concealer from the drugstore! It's one of my must haves for my makeup bag! It is lightweight with a sheer- light coverage, great for more natural looks.
DeLisa N.
Raymore, MO
This is probably the best drugstore concealer there is. Full coverage, blends out amazing just a great product. Especially considering its like $6. A must have
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back