Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
alisha j.
it is a perfect concealer for indian skin tones or medium complexions.
it hide all the dark circles and give a focus bright to the high points of your face
Kara F.
This is raved about and I sort of understand why. It is creamy and long lasting. On my oily skin the concealer cakes up no matter how much or little I use.
Nicolle M.
Astoria, NY
One of the best and lightest concelears i've ever tried, its pretty light weight and it doesnt crease its very affordable and can be found in any drugstore
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I use this concealer on the top of my brow to help define. This product doesn't blend to well on my skin, so I'm not recommending this as a top concealer.
stacey p.
i love using this to highlight with as well as conceal! it covers really good too! could be better with a few more color choices! but I still like it alot
Keilah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Light more...
Good drugstore product. Light weight, but you can build it up for a higher coverage. Lasts for a decent amount of time, and covers up redness fairly well.
Kelsey A.
This is a great, hydrating, full coverage concealer that is completely affordable. It blends nicely and doesn't get dry under the eye. I highly recommend.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I wouldn't say this is an amazing Concealer, but for the price it's pretty good. I can't use anything from the Fit Me line because my skin is so sensitive.
Katie C.
Supposedly a dupe for the mars radiant creamy concealer but doesn’t break the bank I don’t think it’s exactly dupes but it’s a more affordable alternative
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL
For a drug store concealer this stuff is really good. You could also use a lighter shade as a highlight if you wanted to. It's super creamy and blendable.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?