Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Diana H.
I absolutely love this concealer. It's long lasting. It similar to their age reviewer concealer. It's does smug a lot of you don't wear your setting spray
Mary B.
Bristow, VA
Review for: Fair more...
In love with this concealer! Has awesome coverage and is very inexpensive for the coverage that you get. The brush applicator is soft and the perfect size.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, it is really light weight and creamy. More for an everyday natural look. I just got a shade too light. Other than that it’s amazing.
Autum L.
This is my every day concealer. I am in the shade 10 and I love using this for my under eye concealer. It does not crease and it provides medium coverage.
annemarie v.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Light more...
use this to brighten up under my eyes and it is perfect to do so. such a great consistency and doesn't dry up too quick. does exactly what i need it to do
Kara F.
This is raved about and I sort of understand why. It is creamy and long lasting. On my oily skin the concealer cakes up no matter how much or little I use.
Leslie H.
This is my go to drugstore concealer. I use the shades light and sand to highlight my under eye area with no creasing and great coverage that lasts all day
Karlie T.
Conshohocken
Very blendable. Easily set with powder. Creases after about 4 hours on a good day. Cute packaging. Easily a knockoff for NARS creamy concealer. Buildable.
Rachel H.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I love this product so much it has really nice application and feels so good! It has great coverage for me and the constancy is great! Love this so much!!
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Super creamy and blends very well. You have to set it with a powder because it will crease. I use to use it often until I found another that works better.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?