Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...10 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20606)
I love this product, it's not expensive at all! I got it at CVS, it's definitely worth the money.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
This is seriously one of the best that I have ever used and tried! It's so creamy, super easy to blend and ultra pigmented! It's definitely worth every single penny and did I mention how affordable this product is? this has become a staple of my collection. It you haven't tried it, you should!
Kirsten R.
This is a great product. I use it to cover up blemishes on my skin and it does a pretty good job. My only complaint is that I can't seem to get the right color for my skin, nothing a little foundation can't take care of though!
Alma B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Best concealer ! Its so light! Definitely doesn't it job. This is my go to concealer for a night out or my everyday makeup. Its not dry at all and so inexpensive
Tracy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone is right. This stuff is great! The medium shade covers my circles 100%, doesn't crease or ooze into lines. Set with powder and it lasts All. Day. Long.
Sarah P.
Excellent concealer, not too thick or thin, blends very well. I like to apply and then let it sit for a few minutes while I do my brows to enhance the coverage!
Reana O.
For a beginner at makeup it is very good to have. It adds just the coverage for someone looking for just something less for their face. It blends very easy too.
Cayla C.
Cleveland, GA
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer, I like this concealer, it has semi coverage but it is build able, I'd say it's long lasting depending on the time of day.
Megan B.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Light more...
Awesome make up, the whole "fit me" brand is great and a good price, it covers nicely and goes on nicely. It looks great under my eyes it brightens them nicely.
Sarah Beth C.
Sylacauga, AL
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I remember liking this product! I think the only issue I had was the coverage. It does cover, but I like my concealer a little more full coverage than this one!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?