Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Sadia M.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Medium more...
Great coverage for the under eye and highlighted areas of the face. Might need reapplication based on individual preferences. One cote is enough for a daily go-to look !
Jesmy R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This concealer blends really well with my skin, and it hides all my imperfections. It also brightens my skin and gives it a nice look. This is a great affordable concealer
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX
I have pretty dark circles under my eyes and I couldn't find a good enough concealer to cover them. This concealer works so well!!! Its has amazing coverage and staying power!
member-2f099b2b7
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer so much. It takes away my dark circles and lightens the parts of my face that need to be lightened. It's super easy to blend out and I definitely recommend:)
Sophie W.
I love it!!!!!! Very creamy and moisturizing but it still has a nice matte finish when blended. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of five it because it tends to crease but other than that it's great and I will buy again!
Noelia R.
Review for: Light more...
This is one of the best concealers out in the drugstore. It has medium to full coverage and it coveres almost everything! It is really easy to blend and it lasts a long time.
super s.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer isn't very thick or patchy it is perfect for all types of skins . There isn't that much product in the bottle but it is a nice amount . very much recommended !!
Jasmine P.
my all time favorite concealer. i have freckles so it's great because they do not get covered, but does a great job covering acne or imperfections. 10/10 recommend. reasonable priced and is my favorite drug store product
Mikayla C.
Montvale, VA
I reviewed the foundation too.. This review would bd the same for that .. Not good for acne prone skin or oily skin .. It doesn't last all day either .. So not recommended !
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! it has amazing coverage and it blends well. It does not crease but it covers up everything I need it to. I always go back to this when I try anything else.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back