Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Veronica C.
This is the concealer I use everyday. I've tried others but this is my favorite sometimes at a fraction of the price. Covers dark circles, NEVER creases! So good!
Love love love it is all I have to say I modeled for my moms home shop and this the only reason my face looked as good as it was. Because I did not sleep one minute that night so this really helped my dark circles!!
Arlena S.
Norwalk, CA
This product is so light weight, the coverage is absolutely to die for! They are just as good as the foundations, I have always been a fan of Maybelline products!
Works well for under eye or blemish concealing. Lots of people say that its a dupe for thenars radiant creamy concealer. Its lightweight but had medium converge and doesn't break me out!
Dezerai P.
Lodi, CA
All time favorite concealer! This product is so easy to blend, I love using it for under eye area!! I've repurchased this product so many times I can't even count!
McKenna w.
Royse City, TX
This concealer is so amazing . it doesn't settle and it's just so amazing . the packaging is simple i just wish the applicator was like the urban decay concealer .
Katherine G.
Dupe for NARS concealer
Definitely med/full coverage
They did tend to crease on me which Is why I do set it with powder after
But defiantly deserves the 5 stars for a drugstore product $6
Allyssa M.
these concealer are my all time favorite. they are super blednable and do not crease once you've set them with setting powder. they leave a flawless finish and have a wide color spectrum.
Review for: Light more...
This product is perfect for a natural makeup look. I use it to highlight, contour, and cover up any dark spots and acne spots. It's very buildable but I have to reapply during the day. It oxidizes. Is worth the money!
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Personally, I love this concealer. I think that the coverage is great and I don't have issues with it moving/creasing as long as I set it with powder. This is one of my makeup essentials.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back