Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20655)
Rachel B.
Wausau, WI
This is one of the better concealers I've used. The texture is creamy and the coverage is good. It doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out whicg is awesome!!
Veronica C.
This is the concealer I use everyday. I've tried others but this is my favorite sometimes at a fraction of the price. Covers dark circles, NEVER creases! So good!
Allyssa M.
these concealer are my all time favorite. they are super blednable and do not crease once you've set them with setting powder. they leave a flawless finish and have a wide color spectrum.
Review for: Light more...
This product is perfect for a natural makeup look. I use it to highlight, contour, and cover up any dark spots and acne spots. It's very buildable but I have to reapply during the day. It oxidizes. Is worth the money!
Dezerai P.
Lodi, CA
All time favorite concealer! This product is so easy to blend, I love using it for under eye area!! I've repurchased this product so many times I can't even count!
Arlena S.
Norwalk, CA
This product is so light weight, the coverage is absolutely to die for! They are just as good as the foundations, I have always been a fan of Maybelline products!
Mackenzie S.
It works for me. It highlights my under eyes and keeps the pesky red rings under my nostrils at bay. I'd like to repurchase this product as I am nearly out of it.
Zeel M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Hands down the best concealer at the drugstore. Minimal creasing, amazing color range, creamy, pigmented and does the job so well. Can't live without this thing!
Samantha M.
South Bend, IN
I love this concealer! It is very creamy and definitely one of the best drug store concealers I've used! It covers dark spots well and does not crease on me! I would highly recommend!
lesly z.
This Concealer Is my most favorite its Really affordable And Its The overall best It covers all Red Spots And Blemishes . ive Been Using it For about 4 years Now
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?