Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20668)
Riley B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer!!! Very liquidy feel but does not dry looking oily or too dewy. This does not leave patchy or flakey spots. It's coverage is amazing!!
Madison  B.
Saint Charles, IL
I love this concealer I'm already on my third one but one thing about it that bothers me about it is it doesn't really hide my dark circles so I just use it as a corrector with some powder.
Alicia C.
Bowling Green, KY
This concealer looks great but it broke me out in an allergic reaction. I wasn't able to continue to use it. I found it to be very brightening, but it wasn't as long wearing as I wanted it to be.
Natalie C.
I love everything about this concealer except that it does crease but once I set it all is well. Packaging is nice and the applicator tip is good to because I like to control the amount and the placement of the concealer
Works well for under eye or blemish concealing. Lots of people say that its a dupe for thenars radiant creamy concealer. Its lightweight but had medium converge and doesn't break me out!
Katherine G.
Dupe for NARS concealer
Definitely med/full coverage
They did tend to crease on me which Is why I do set it with powder after
But defiantly deserves the 5 stars for a drugstore product $6
Love love love it is all I have to say I modeled for my moms home shop and this the only reason my face looked as good as it was. Because I did not sleep one minute that night so this really helped my dark circles!!
Sarah K.
It is an amazing product. It is medium to high coverage and it is build able. I put it basically everywhere and it is so easy to blend. I use a beauty blender and I set it with the fit me matte and pore less powder.
McKenna w.
Royse City, TX
This concealer is so amazing . it doesn't settle and it's just so amazing . the packaging is simple i just wish the applicator was like the urban decay concealer .
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Personally, I love this concealer. I think that the coverage is great and I don't have issues with it moving/creasing as long as I set it with powder. This is one of my makeup essentials.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back