Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Sylkia H.
The best thing about this concealer is that is light and doesn't wrinkle or cake under your eyes. Is like a moisturizer for under your eyes.
Jenna R.
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! it completely covers my under eyes the only problem is that it does start to crease after a few hours but it's my go to concealer !!
breanna w.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! I have used this for over 2 years and cant get enough. This is best for blemishes, as it can crease under the eyes. very long lasting.
kiersten d.
Lehighton, PA
only concealer ill use! blends out effortlessly over foundation or even without foundation. use the fit me! setting powder for a power duo that never fails.
madison w.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this concealer, BUT when I apply it it feels like it’s burning under my eyes. Once it’s blended out it’s fine, but I first apply it stings
Tina L.
Kilgore, TX
Review for: Sand more...
Best drugstore concealer in my opinion. It doesn't crease at all on me and I'm 38. Wears all day long. A little goes a long way. Nothing bad to say about it
Jordan H.
I like this product so much it applys smoothly and blends easily just the one by Nyx which is for $4.99 I would say is better and cheaper than this product.
Carolina D.
providence
Review for: Medium, Cafe more...
I currently use this product to conceal and the lighter one to highlight. I must say that I love love this product very comparable to NARS Creamy Concealer.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this concealer! It's perfect for bags or circles under your eyes it hides those imperfections perfectly! I would recommend and repurchase this product
Megan M.
My favorite concealer! So inexpensive but has the coverage of a high end concealer. Very light weight and does not look caked on. Perfect for every day use.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?