Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20644)
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
A great under eye concealer. But also covers pimple or any redness. It stays all day, blends great & doesn't make you look like you're wear a ton of concealer when you're not.
It has a nice and smooth look on your face.

Imagine that you went to a party and have to go to school next day. You will need a good concealer to cover that you didn't slept!
Review for: Medium more...
Im going to be honest with all you guys:) this concealer is one of the best ones out there.Ive tried it and definitely I was surprised with the coverage it gives you I highly recommend this concealer
Faiza S.
Best concealer from drugstore for sure. I've tried quite a few and nothing gives coverage as good as this. It's very light, creamy and long lasting. Definitely a holy grail!
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Me gustan mucho pero siento que rebota mucho la luz en las fotografías No sé no estoy segura si tengan algún tipo de protector solar o algo así que haga el que rebote la luz
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
This concealer has the same feel as the nars radiant creamy concealer to me. It's brightening and full coverage but you'll want to set it with powder because it will crease
Anna Laura H.
Rio Grande City, TX
Review for: Light more...
It's the best concealer I've tried. It doesn't dry my under eyes and it doesn't make it oily. A little goes a long way. The best part is the price. It is very affordable.
stephanie c.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing concealer that isn't dry ! one of the best drugstore concealers ! has medium coverage and doesn't crease on wrinkles ! lasts for a long time with setting powder !
Sakeria W.
Grenada , MS
So far this concealer is what I'm use to and love. It's not cakey. I always go lighter than my skin tone when I conceal my face. It blends out very well . Leaves no lines.
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
So far the best concealer I have found CVS. great quality for the price. pretty much full coverage and not sticky. This is my go to besides urban decay and it cosmetics.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?