Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage is very lightweight but when combined with the other fit me products the works very well. I do seem to go towards my age renewal concealer though.
Michele H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Light more...
I love all of the fit me line. Decent price, but works as well as a high end concealed. I decided to try this after all the good reviews from my makeup group.
Catherine D.
Quaker City, OH
This is by far the best drug store concealer I've used. It blends very well and matches my exact skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily and is long lasting.
Carmen B.
Aurora, CO
This concealer is awesome! It's not cake, the shades are great and it sits well on my dry skin. It's good for both under the eyes and on the rest of the face.
Marilou E.
Waco Tx
Omg i really love this concealer i used this everyday, its full coverage and its not too heavy likr others its long lasting , i also used this to prime my eyes
Emily H.
My all time favorite drug store concealer. It is so light weight and blends out great. It’s the only drug store concealer that doesn’t make my skin look oily.
Emma O.
Poplar Bluff
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to concealer right now! I love it a lot, it's light and it gets the job done. It doesn't conceal blemishes as much as I would like but it's okay!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Yo he probado este ocultador y me gusta algo no mucho por que siento que no cubre lo suficiente mis ojeras creo que si compro otro ocultador compraría otro...
Haleigh S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I love this as a cheek, forehead, and nose concealer. For me, it doesn’t have enough coverage under the eye, but if I’m going for a lighter look it’s perfect!
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
This does what it says it does, it fits you! Good for hiding under eye circles or pimples. Only down side i would say is that it drys out fast for some reason
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?